how To Find A Retired Players Regen???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Can any1 help me as Ronaldo has retired and I would like to find his regen
any help is very much appreciated thanks <)

I don't think each individual has their own specific regen I think they are just random

what? regens are randomly generated. they dont come back to life like the old days of master league on pro evo

oh because on cm 2010 u can find specific players regens so just wanted to know

CM2010's **** though ^^)

lol cm10 is the single buggiest game ive ever played. the release day patch said it all for me.

and if its supposed to be a football sim, why oh why are retired palyers reborn? i would jsut have the same team rolling over and over again every 20 years.

I downloaded the demo. Wasn't impressed. Didn't even know how to continue ^^)

lol cm10 is the single buggiest game ive ever played. the release day patch said it all for me.

and if its supposed to be a football sim, why oh why are retired palyers reborn? i would jsut have the same team rolling over and over again every 20 years.

The players are not reborn they are generated off that player but with different names and clubs with the same Pa and CA

well thats still ridiculous. they should be randomly generated, not ''lank frampards''

shut up honestly who asked yous to start a debate on cm 2010

well a was jst sticking up for the guy who aske a reasonable question and all they dafties started talking ****

Status
Not open for further replies.