I'M SO CADIZZY!!

FM_TNSSO

Reaction score
1673722301032.png

1673722125940.png

First three episodes of I'm So Cadizzy are now uploaded to my YouTube Channel guys. This is a one club career mode as I look to build Cadiz from a mediocre La Liga side into one of the best Spain has to offer...

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

It's transfer deadline day in Spain and as one central midfielder leaves the club, another comes in. It's been a good start to the season and Real Betis await us in our next game!

Episode 5

There's no denying that we have made an absolute flyer of a start to my first season in charge and some of the football we are playing is sensational to watch! But in this episode, we have a tough fixture against Valencia to play!

Episode 6

Our unbeaten start to the season has come to an end, which isn't ideal going into a match with league leaders, Real Madrid!

Episode 7

In this episode, I update you on our recent run of fixtures...which have been really tough, but hopefully the arrival of Moukoko is going to rejuvenize the side!

Episode 8

The season continues to go strongly for us at Cadiz and is it beyond the realms of possibility that we might just qualify for Europe?!