aronnov

Reaction score
This just seems ridiculous to me. I'm playing in the welsh premier league as Prestatyn. I started as a half star reputation. 6 years later I'm 2 stars reputation and doing great. Getting to the group stage of the champions league as well as winning all the domestic cups and league. So what the heck is the problem????

year one - 60 season tickets
year two - 65 season tickets
year three - 70 season tickets
Year four - 70 season tickets
year five - 70 season tickets
year six - 70 season tickets

Am I missing something? I took my team of players with around 30 current ability and have replaced them with players all over 100 and no one comes. I don't know how things are in the soccer world but here in America we have fans called bandwagon fans. So even after one year of a team doing good people show up and act as fans... Is this not the same in Europe? Would people not drive 30 minutes to watch a dominante team and become a fan or pretend to be a fan during the good times? Is my only solution to use the editor? My average attendance is still about the same. Always between 280-320.. 6 years later!!!

Problem could be the fact that the actual population of Prestatyn is very small, meaning you're never going to get a huge attendance, fm is very realistic in this way

Although having looked it up, Prestatyn has a pop of 18,000 so u should be getting more than 280. In light of this I have no clue

This just seems ridiculous to me. I'm playing in the welsh premier league as Prestatyn. I started as a half star reputation. 6 years later I'm 2 stars reputation and doing great. Getting to the group stage of the champions league as well as winning all the domestic cups and league. So what the heck is the problem????

year one - 60 season tickets
year two - 65 season tickets
year three - 70 season tickets
Year four - 70 season tickets
year five - 70 season tickets
year six - 70 season tickets

Am I missing something? I took my team of players with around 30 current ability and have replaced them with players all over 100 and no one comes. I don't know how things are in the soccer world but here in America we have fans called bandwagon fans. So even after one year of a team doing good people show up and act as fans... Is this not the same in Europe? Would people not drive 30 minutes to watch a dominante team and become a fan or pretend to be a fan during the good times? Is my only solution to use the editor? My average attendance is still about the same. Always between 280-320.. 6 years later!!!

1. If fans are going to Bandwaggon in Wales, it'll either be to one of the Rugby Union teams, or Swansea / Cardiff city since they play in the English league. A small team in the Welsh domestic division is not bandwaggon worthy when you have the Ospreys; one of Europe's best rugby union clubs and Swanseas City; who play in the most competitive league in the world.

2. The Reputation of your club plays a major role in attendance. Time is what it'll take to build a Welsh team to being world class since you've to consistently do well in Europe to raise the UEFA coefficient of the league which with in return raise your reputation since you're now playing in a higher ranked league and attendances will follow suit.

3. How do you manage your pre seaon: Make sure you go touring around the world and buy players with high reputation.

1. If fans are going to Bandwaggon in Wales, it'll either be to one of the Rugby Union teams, or Swansea / Cardiff city since they play in the English league. A small team in the Welsh domestic division is not bandwaggon worthy when you have the Ospreys; one of Europe's best rugby union clubs and Swanseas City; who play in the most competitive league in the world.

2. The Reputation of your club plays a major role in attendance. Time is what it'll take to build a Welsh team to being world class since you've to consistently do well in Europe to raise the UEFA coefficient of the league which with in return raise your reputation since you're now playing in a higher ranked league and attendances will follow suit.

3. How do you manage your pre seaon: Make sure you go touring around the world and buy players with high reputation.

Good info thanks! I haven't tried going on tour yet. I'll start doing that next preseason.

Good info thanks! I haven't tried going on tour yet. I'll start doing that next preseason.

No worries. Where your board will let you go is a good indicator of where your club is. If they won't let you go to places liek China, the U.S. or Japan but are still getting regular Champions league Group stage football... it's a good indicator that the board and fans think you're overachieving, rather than they deserve to be there.

I just don't know what to do... I'm starting season 7 and this will be the 5th straight year of exactly 70 season ticket holders... It won't even go up by 1 after 5 years? The board is willing to expand my stadium (even though I've never sold out once) once I have enough money so I'm going to try that and see if maybe that'll make more want to come seeing that my current stadium is only 2500 max / 500 seater. Maybe the stadium just sucks.

im sure I'm doing something wrong or maybe prestatyn just is not going to get the love from the game? Starting to go on tours now as well.

Have you checked the FM Editor (not the ingame editor) to see if there's a hard-coded limit in the game for your team?