Reaction score
Jordan-Ayew-is-growing-in-confidence.jpg

Name
: Jordan Ayew

Club: Olympique de Marseille
D.O.B: 11/9/1991
Nationality: Ghanaian/French
Position: Striker

Strengths: Dribbling, First touch, Composure, Anticipation, Pace, Acceleration, Stamina
Weaknesses: None
Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Determined

Suggested Roles:
Striker - Poacher (Attack)

Screenshots:
View attachment 212683View attachment 212684View attachment 212685View attachment 212686

true, i didnt bother getting him though, since i have cavani and also gonna bid for iker muniani

I don't know, while he does have good stats, he would need to be given extensive first-team experience to fully realize his potential. RVP's was healthy for my first season so he only saw around 20 games, mostly from the bench, and he wasn't all that great for me.

Would upload a screenie but in the middle of another save; This lad was my favourite buy in my Arsenal save (so far anyway) - replaced van Persie well when he got injured and kept him out of the squad entirely in the second season!

I don't know, while he does have good stats, he would need to be given extensive first-team experience to fully realize his potential. RVP's was healthy for my first season so he only saw around 20 games, mostly from the bench, and he wasn't all that great for me.

this. u need to be play him like every time. i suggest when u get him, make him ur super sub for rvp. god know what can happen to rvp in fm12. that my tactic though

and if its a cup game(carling or fa), play him first, or make him a winger along side rvp.

Got him for my AC Milan team...

But with Pato, Ibra and Kadlec better than him, he is finding it hard to get games :L

I have no idea why but ive yet to buy him in any FM game and he has always caused me problems when he signs for opposition teams. In my current game he is a pain in the *** for Liverpool. I will make a point in my next save of training him up and seeing what the kid can fully do. Here he is in my current game playing for Liverpool and creating all sorts of problems in the European Cup.

yIXK8.png

He was very good in FM2011, another Carlos Fierra, not sure about this season though, but I might be tempeted to give him a go again