joshwiggy's European Auction Game

can't send my bids, your inbox is full mate.

I've emptied it now :)

By the way, does anyone know why whenever I do the OP, multiple spoilers come up with the names in :S

Last edited:
I've emptied it now :)

By the way, does anyone know why whenever I do the OP, multiple spoilers come up with the names in :S

Lol glad I'm not the only one who's having this problem :p on mine after every edit it adds random spoilers and lines between post. I think it's just because it gets to long. Clicking go advanced helps but you still need to keep deleting stuff...
Let me know if you find a way to fix other than just not using spoilers

Btw happy getting those players quite cheap and manager sorted already. Overpriced first round bidding as usual though so I'll save my money for later rounds- Spain ;)

Lol glad I'm not the only one who's having this problem :p on mine after every edit it adds random spoilers and lines between post. I think it's just because it gets to long. Clicking go advanced helps but you still need to keep deleting stuff...
Let me know if you find a way to fix other than just not using spoilers

Btw happy getting those players quite cheap and manager sorted already. Overpriced first round bidding as usual though so I'll save my money for later rounds- Spain ;)

Thanks :) and I'm gonna make sure Spain is one of the last rounds, as well as Portugal with Ronaldo :p I'm gonna have to add a couple more rounds to make it 16 or everyone will fall short on the players rule should have though of it before haha

Thanks :) and I'm gonna make sure Spain is one of the last rounds, as well as Portugal with Ronaldo :p I'm gonna have to add a couple more rounds to make it 16 or everyone will fall short on the players rule should have though of it before haha

Maybe add in a couple of Non-EU rounds, and limit each team to 1 or 2 Non-EU players.

Maybe add in a couple of Non-EU rounds, and limit each team to 1 or 2 Non-EU players.

That's a good idea, I may put that in after the first season or something if people like it :)

how many rounds hav u thought of so far?

I've got 16 so far but I haven't made lists for them all yet

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Does anyone have a clue what is happening to the OP now? I don't have much knowledge of complex computer stuff and when I tried to delete the extra spoilers that happened. Are mods able to fix this sort of thing?

Looks like the tags are not functioning properly.

No idea how to fix it :(

Does anyone have a clue what is happening to the OP now? I don't have much knowledge of complex computer stuff and when I tried to delete the extra spoilers that happened. Are mods able to fix this sort of thing?
it is very annoying. every time its edited spoilers+lines get added in new places :S
if i were you id pm a mod/sean or post in that thread for problems with site and they may be able to fix

I've got the OP to look sort of alright now but theres something wrong with the spoilers :S is there anyone I can report it to so it can be sorted?

I usually want games to go faster but I'd also hate to miss a round and I'm out off of Saturday so if rounds were too quickly turned around I'd miss out!

I usually want games to go faster but I'd also hate to miss a round and I'm out off of Saturday so if rounds were too quickly turned around I'd miss out!

Well if anyone wants any of the rounds longer then I'm happy to do that :)

I will be fine as long as the deadline is at least 24 hours.

Bids sent. Glad I never really over spent, waiting for the big boys :)

Just waiting on kenrry and luke797 now :)

Now just kenrry and he comes on around now so hoepfully results will be soon

Last edited: