Magicomonta real emulations tactics

magicomonta

Reaction score
Good morning mister, I'm Magicomonta and I'm an Italian YouTuber who creates for you free, faithfully reproduced tactical emulations of real looseners complete with explanations of the analyses, images and videos. I am also available for personalized requests.

Below in the various comments you will find all my tactics individually. In the meantime, leave the complete play list here

FM 24 ITA/ENG 3-4-1-2 TORINO 23-24 DI IVAN JURIC DEL MAGICOMONTA

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #ivanjuric #juric's #Turin in #footballmanager2024.

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (from min 23.20)

You can find the analysis of the coach and the tactics here on my new website

DONATIONS FOR THE WORK CARRIED OUT:

TACTICAL DOWNLOAD VIA SUBU4UNLOCK.IT (NO VIRUSES OR OTHERWISE AS EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO BUT ONLY ONE STEP FOR THE FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE ALWAYS FREE DOWNLOAD)
RESULTS IN THE VIDEO

Hi guys, a hug from your Magicomonta

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #luisenrique's #barcelonafc in #footballmanager2024.

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (from 25.35 min)

You can find the analysis of the coach and the tactics here on my new website

https://www.magicomonta-football-manager.it/l/3-1-4-2-barcelona-di-luis-enrique/

DOWNLOAD E RESULTS AND DOWNLOAD IN THE VIDEO BUT....251 TEAM GOALS AND MORE....

FM 24 ITA/ENG FM 24 BORUSSIA DORTMUND DI TERZIC DEL MAGICOMONTA

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #fonseca in #footballmanager2024

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (min 20,20).

From today you will find the English version in full format, that is, everything I say in Italian will also be in English. Explanation of analysis and tactical recreation in Fm.

You can find the analysis of the coach and the tactics

He always seems on the verge of falling and as per German DNA he always manages to start again and amaze more than before. Also this season Borussia Dortmund seemed on the brink of the abyss many times, first in the Champions League group, with Milan-PSG-Newcastle, which instead finished in first place and then in every match of the direct clash phase where it eliminated Atletico Madrid and beat PSG again in the first leg of the semi-final.

Precisely this excellent European path is allowing him not to even throw away the disastrous season in the Bundesliga given that Germany will have, like Italy, five teams in the next Champions League and therefore that current fifth place - currently occupied by Terzic's Borussia Dortmund - which meant Europa League magically turns gold.

The architect is the coach Edin Terzic, a German of clear Slavic origins, who every year manages to rebuild the team and its game with ever new players. This season, for example, he lost players like Guerreiro, Bellingham and Reyna, but his footballing beliefs proved to be stronger than anything so let's find out in detail with this tactical analysis and creation of tactical emulation in Football Manager 24.

Tactical analysis
The game system is 4-2-3-1 which transforms into 4-5-1 when not in possession. Width is an important detail for the Red Bull school coach, with even the central defenders spreading out in width to open up the opposing team and find central space to serve the playmaker.

The midfield wingers alternate movements to attack the central and external spaces. The man behind the strikers is fundamental in the elasticity between midfield and attacking midfield. The striker must be good at pressing in the non-possession phase and keep the opposing defenders down in the possession phase, ready to attack the depth.

In Football Manager the first settings we find from this analysis are the Gegenpress game style with quite large amplitude. We start ball on the ground from the defense, taking advantage of the center and overlapping with the ball played in spaces with a high pace and shorter passes. You leave the creativity to the players. [Keep reading]

DOWNLOAD TACTICS

TATT DORT.jpg

Last edited:
FM 24 ITA/ENG OMAGGIO AL GRANDE TORO DEL MAGICOMONTA

TRIBUTE TO THE GREAT BULL

Good morning guys, in this live I will pay homage to the Great Bull with an analysis and tactics article in Football Manager 24.

Analisys tactics

Introduction

There is no better way to present this tactic, or rather, this tribute to the great deceased of Grande Torino than like this:
Heroes are always immortal in the eyes of those who believe in them. And so the boys will believe that Torino is not dead: it is only away."
Indro Montanelli, from Corriere della sera of 7 May 1949

Tactical Analysis

The "system" tactic , a new game module that appeared in those years, also known as WM . Until then the most popular tactic was the "method" , a more defensive type of arrangement which had allowed Pozzo's Italy to win the 1934 and 1938 World Cups and whose strength was given above all by the counterattack.
In defense there were only two full-backs and a centre-half who shuttled forward supporting the attacking maneuver and then returning. In the midfield, the attacking phase was set up by the attacking midfielders who positioned themselves outside the centre-half. Two interior players, effectively attacking midfielders, and the wingers had the task of serving the balls for the center forward.
rigamonti.jpeg

In the system invented by the Englishman Herbert Chapman , manager of Arsenal , in practice a sort of 3-2-2-3, with three defenders, four midfielders (two midfielders and two interior players), three attackers placed at the top of a W and an M . Chapman chose to move a midfielder back to the line of defenders, effectively creating the "stopper" while the full-backs who transformed into central defenders in the method, marked their respective wingers. The 3-man defense was born.

The marking tasks were simpler, and being a mirror formation, man marking was also born, but the system was also more dynamic, more balanced and if played with the right interpreters, it was a tactic that for the first time guaranteed control of the the nerve center of the actions, the midfield.
cc.jpeg

This was set up with four players arranged in a square, as they were placed at the top of the W and M mentioned above, and involved the use of two midfielders and two half strikers. The first two organize counterattacks and protect the defense, the other two, as in the Method , are intended to support the offensive action. [Keep reading]

Download tactics

Last edited:
FM 24 ITA/ENG 4-2-3-1 SHAKHTAR DI ROBERTO DE ZERBI DEL MAGICOMONTA

Good morning guys

I present to you my tactical emulation of #dezerbi at #shakhtar in #footballmanager2024

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (min 20,20).

From today you will find the English version in full format, that is, everything I say in Italian will also be in English. Explanation of analysis and tactical recreation in Fm.

The analysis of the coach and the tactics

Now he is called a maestro by many but Roberto De Zerbi had to sweat the road to achieve the great success achieved with his experience at Brighton . First in Romania as a player, then returning to Italy as a coach starting with amateurs.

Immediately after arriving at Foggia, then Palermo and Benevento where he tasted Serie A for the first time. Sassuolo was the one who trusted him from the start of the season where he showed all his value as a coach and his footballing beliefs that will mark him to this day.

When he decided to leave Italy, according to De Zerbi forever, he emigrated to Ukraine to Shakhtar Donetsk where he underwent the arduous task of taking the team to the Champions League groups through a tough preliminary match against Monaco. The hand of the Italian coach was immediately visible in the transition to the next round, with a team that always tries to dominate the game with short passes and continuous movements of the players. Let's find out in more detail the tactical analysis and tactical emulation in Football Manager 24 of the Ukrainians led by the former AC Milan youth player

Roberto De Zerbi's Shakhtar Donetsk lines up with a 4-2-3-1 and always seeks a construction from the bottom, with the peculiarity of bringing the two full-backs tightly into the field, forming a three-man line with the midfield playmaker lowers in the median. The objective is to get the opponents out and then quickly attack the defense with ball-and-chain accelerations from the wingers.

In Football Manager we can already set this by starting the ball on the ground from the defense, exploiting the center. The passages are slightly shorter and the pace is standard. We tackle the defense ball and chain and leave more creativity. The style is control of possession with a positive mentality. [Keep reading]

tatt shak.png

Download tactics

Last edited:

FM 24 ITA/ENG FM 24 4-3-3 ROMA DI DI FRANCESCO

DI FRA ROMA.jpg

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #difrancesco at #asroma for #footballmanager2024

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (12.2 min).
Da oggi troverete la versione inglese in formato completo, cioè tutto quello che dico in italiano sarà anche in inglese. Spiegazione dell'analisi e ricreazione tattica in fam.

introduzione​

Good player and good coach after hanging up his boots, although unfortunately for him inconsistent results. Eusebio Di Francesco certainly experienced both peaks of his two careers in the world of football with Roma. As a coach he is indelible in the eyes of fans and not the turnaround against Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-finals.

However, at the time of his arrival, there was a lot of skepticism among Roma fans despite the excellent work done at Sassuolo. In fact, Eusebio Di Francesco arrived in the Giallorossi in the summer of 2016 after the excellent second place in Serie A achieved by Spalletti who had taken over from Rudi Garcia during the current season.

Analisi tattica​

Let's find out how Di Francesco won over even the most skeptical with his tactical analysis and recreation of tactical emulation for Football Manager 24.

The basic game system is a 4-3-3 which makes high pressing and ball recovery its best weapon. He plays short and leaves no room for maneuver for his opponents.

In Fm 24 impostiamo quindi uno stile di gioco Gegenpress con una mentalità positiva. [PER SAPERNE DI PIÙ]

TATTI ROMA DI FRA.png

FM 24 4-2-3-1 COMO 23-24 FABREGAS DEL MAGICOMONTA

COMO FABREGAS.jpg

Good morning lads

I present to you my tactical emulation of #fabregas at #como for #footballmanager2024

In the video you will find both the Italian and English versions (min 10).

Introduction
A project, which didn't start in the best way but which was able to recover and gain the direct ambitious promotion that perhaps wasn't in the plans right away. If Como succeeded in this climb up to second place, behind only Fabio Pecchia's Parma and ahead of Paolo Vanoli's Venezia who was certainly the most accredited on paper, it is thanks to the taking over of the bench by Cesc Fabregas who gave that initial push and mentality to the players.

The former Spanish champion then officially gave way to Osian Roberts, former assistant coach of the Welsh national team, but the shadow of the Iberian who worked from behind the scenes is clear. Como plays classic Spanish football, with good ball movement and lots of movement from its players. The fundamental man is Simone Verdi who, with a typical Iberian mentality, is not the team's striker.

Cutrone or whoever plays for him as an offensive terminal, is more of a go-between than a finisher, who must play and move to free up spaces for the insertions of his teammates. Precisely for this reason the role of the former Torino striker is fundamental with the tasks of facilitating the maneuver in the development and finishing by inserting himself into the finalization.

Let's go in order though and discover the tactical analysis of Fabregas ' Como and create the tactical emulation for Football Manager 24.

Construction

As previously mentioned, Fabregas 'Como tries to control the game and tries to move the ball forward with vertical passes and men close to each other. This in Football Manager 24 means a vertical Tiki Taka with a positive mindset. The width is quite narrow and we try to exploit the center by starting the ball on the ground from the defense. We try to bring the ball into the penalty area with low crosses and leave more creativity to the players. [READ MORE]

COMO TATT.png