Ramires

Reaction score
Got 55 mil, when adjusted money adds up to near around 80 mil,

ATM I'm thinking of selling gareth barry and taylor as, barry is on high wages and isn't really rated on fm,
selling taylor will give me a nice 1.5 tidy cash, as i don't need a backup keeper i have given arguably the best backup keeper in the world,

So i got who do i get rid of salted, So who do i bring in?

Hazard. Then everyone else who has a scout rating of 3 and a half or more.

man city already have a strong squad so dont "need" any.

guess players such as:

Aguero, vidal, bale, sanchez, sakho, zapata, hazard etc..

Cambodia? How can you buy Messi in first season.
In first season I have bought Agüero and Bale. My squad in 2014:
I use a 4-2-3-1
GK: Sergio Asenjo/Joe Hart as backup
RB: Richards/Davide Santon
CB: Ezequiel Munoz, Nicolás Otamendi, Gilmar(a very good regen), Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Phil Jones
LB: Gareth Bale/Danny Wilson
CM: Toni Kroos, Arturo Vidal, Fábregas(I could buy him in last season :D), Yann M'Vila
AML: Hulk, Douglas Costa(plays more on the right), David Silva(lol, hasn't even played more than 10 matches since I'm in charge
AMC: Who other than Javier Pastore?
AMR: Cedric(wonderkid regen), Alberto Vidal(regen wonderkid), Douglas Costa and sometimes Tévez here.
ST: Sergio Agüero, Carlos Tévez(doesn't play too much), Romelu Lukaku(same here), Douglas(He's a regen wonderkid. In his first season he was a player like Agüero, but he has a potential to be the best player in the history maybe.)
I suggest you too look for these players.

First Season transfers:
In: Gareth Bale, Arturo Vidal, Jefferson Farfán, Agüero, Danny da Costa(was a promising player, but he's still in the reserves squad... bad deal), Javier Pastore
Out: some loans, and Nigel de Jong(Sunderland wanted him :D)

Cambodia? How can you buy Messi in first season.
In first season I have bought Agüero and Bale. My squad in 2014:
I use a 4-2-3-1
GK: Sergio Asenjo/Joe Hart as backup
RB: Richards/Davide Santon
CB: Ezequiel Munoz, Nicolás Otamendi, Gilmar(a very good regen), Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Phil Jones
LB: Gareth Bale/Danny Wilson
CM: Toni Kroos, Arturo Vidal, Fábregas(I could buy him in last season :D), Yann M'Vila
AML: Hulk, Douglas Costa(plays more on the right), David Silva(lol, hasn't even played more than 10 matches since I'm in charge
AMC: Who other than Javier Pastore?
AMR: Cedric(wonderkid regen), Alberto Vidal(regen wonderkid), Douglas Costa and sometimes Tévez here.
ST: Sergio Agüero, Carlos Tévez(doesn't play too much), Romelu Lukaku(same here), Douglas(He's a regen wonderkid. In his first season he was a player like Agüero, but he has a potential to be the best player in the history maybe.)
I suggest you too look for these players.

First Season transfers:
In: Gareth Bale, Arturo Vidal, Jefferson Farfán, Agüero, Danny da Costa(was a promising player, but he's still in the reserves squad... bad deal), Javier Pastore
Out: some loans, and Nigel de Jong(Sunderland wanted him :D)

if douglas is a regen then hes not going to be on his game is he? lol

I know, I just said the squad. If you look at the end of the post, you can see my first season transfers. That's the real info.

I bought a creative midfielder (Ganso or Pastore), Ryan Shawcross (he's better than he looks), Van der Wiel, Hulk and Fabio Coentrão.