Tandren

Reaction score
I dont have a lot of money to spend. Im looking for cheapplayers/Free transfers or maybe loans that can help improve my team.

I need a DM - Anchor

Striker, with lots of potential(Im at januari now so player might be out on loan already) The striker is a "false nine".

All tips are good tips, Im kinda new at FM so I need people to my staff as well.

Signed a cb from Rangers but want some more.

I'm The Dons aswell. I got Will Keane on loan and he scored 39 goals first season, get him. Also look at Martin Fulop, Guy Moussi and Thomas Monconduit (all free).

My board didnt want to help me loan some good players, but I signed N. Ake and Modou Barrow in loan last hours. They guy u told me was already picked up, specielly Moussi should have been a great signing for me..

Im now heading to Championship, or at least Im at the top of the league(Leaague 1) with some points.

Is there any tips of players with low wages and quality, talents or whatever. Player that can be useful for me in future if we reach BPL in 2 years.

Defenders, wingbacks, wingers, midfielders(DM is prio, cant find a anchorman that fits.). Want my own striker as well, cant find anyone. Anyone free transfer 2nd season?

Try Rescalandi from malaga's b team an loan him first season and pick him up for free second season sometimes i have him and he has played 59 games scored 29 and got 15 assists since i brought him in. All be it i am PSV but im pretty sure you could maybe just manage to get

2nd season frees I signed - Danny Wilson (CB) and Miguel Pallardo (DM) both from Hearts, both great buys. Wilson is my captain now I'm in the Premier League. Others - Joe Dudgeon (LB), Lloyd Isgrove (LM/RM), Mackay Steven.

I got Marco Da Silva (DM) from Valenciennes on a free in 2015/16, going into League 1. He was good for Champ as well the next year. In July 2017 he is a "good player for most Premier Division sides". In 2014/15 I got Philip Billing on a loan from Huddersfield, have kept him on loan for three years so far, he's been useful through to promotion to Premier League (just about to start). You mentioned you have Ake. He can play DM pretty well - it's his best position in my game, I've had him on loan for two years so far, about to use him in the Premier League.

OK other frees I got as Tranmere in July 2015:

Pierce Sweeney (Reading) - good DC with lots of potential, am going to use him in Premier League this season (2017/18)
Donervon Daniels (WBA) - good DC on loan, and I got him for free in July 2016. He's good enough for Championship, borderline Premier League. Starts off better than Sweeney, but tops out earlier.
Joao Teixeira (Liverpool) - good AML/MC, he scored 10 goals 13 assists in 15/16 for me, will still be in my starting lineup in Premier League
Richie Towell (Dundalk) - decent MC, improved enough to be first choice in Champs in 16/17, will be in my Premier League lineup in 17/18
Adedeji Oshilaji (Cardiff) - ok DC/DL/DR. I played him a lot in League 1 that year, but not much in the Champs - probably not the player you're looking for.

On loans I had:
Ryan Kent (Liverpool) - terrific AML/R
Nathan Ake (Chelsea) - terrific DL/DC/DM
Islam Feruz (WBA) - decent ST

Get Adam Reach and Novakovich! Both are already at a high level when you buy them and both have potential to be stars in Premier League. Best buys I ever did. I'm in Championship now and it's really tough to hold onto them. I'm in 2017 but bought them on a free.