It may be entered in the game too confident of victory.
Thank you ruined my day reminding me about the match Middlesbrough - Steaua. I can not concentrate at work so I'll ask the boss to go home ................................................................................................................................................................................and cry!!!

It may be entered in the game too confident of victory.
Thank you ruined my day reminding me about the match Middlesbrough - Steaua. I can not concentrate at work so I'll ask the boss to go home ................................................................................................................................................................................and cry!!!

I can only say as a Roma fan it is an amazing achievement well done

AS Roma Season 2015-2016 review (using this tactic of course)
View attachment 126691View attachment 126690View attachment 126689 I still can't believe I lost 4-0 against Atletico taking in consideration that I had 10 shots on goal and 4 CCCs:'(

My first team:View attachment 126688

My second team: View attachment 126687

For the haters that say this tactic is not working that good, here are the results of my U20 team who used the tactic:
View attachment 126686View attachment 126685View attachment 126684View attachment 126683

Overall, a superb season including the 0-4 against Atletico who made me stay for another season. If I won UCL, I would have quited the save because it became too easy - now I have to try to win UCL in the next season.

can anyone here upload deep sicilian v5's team instruction?i can't use this tac since i played fm touch 16.

Guys its OI important fo this tactic ? and its still this OI for ML/MR and AMR/AML

One question Mr L. . I'm playing with Feirense (Portugal Premier League) a underdog team. In the games where i'm favorite can i play in match preparation with Attck. Movement in home games with a team similar like mine and Def. Position in games away and with shark teams? Thanks for the tactic is amazing ;)

Guys its OI important fo this tactic ? and its still this OI for ML/MR and AMR/AML
All the fabulous results that I had I was using the MR/Ml and AMR/AML OI so I think they are important....

I playing the game on iPad touch. Using this tactic, but i still loose most of my games. Is there some player instruction i have to change, any advice? or is the iPad touch ising a differensiert game machine?

regards Alex

Please guys, anyone who couple give some tips about hos to use this tactic

I have to admit that this tactic is ****, used it with Liverpool, man city. Great moral, always ending up losing.

Just won the douple (EPL and FA Cup) with Watford, first season with transfer updates by pr0 using Sicilian Deep Defence v5:

Competitions:
View attachment 125421

Home record:
View attachment 125420

Away record:
View attachment 125419

Tactics:
View attachment 125418

Transfers (only brought in Jesse Lingard on loan at the beginning, the remainder of transfers were in January while leading the league):
View attachment 125417

Bonus:
Ranked 1st in league possession stats with avg. of 56.87%
Ranked 1st in league goals with 97 (15 from corners)
Ranked 1st in cross completion ratio, tied on 17% with West Brom, but by far the most crosses made with 281 (West Brom 160 and Swansea 2nd with 196) in total
Ranked 6th pass completion ratio with 75% (Arsenal 1st with 78%)
Ranked 1st on shots on target ratio with 47% (Arsenal 2nd with 46%)
Conceded the 6th lowest amount of goals with 38 (Tottenham 1st with 27)
Conceded 3 from corners
14 clean sheets
Made the 2nd most amount of fouls with 564 (West Ham 1st with 643)
Ranked 12th tackles won ratio with 74% (Leicester 1st with 76%, so all teams close to each other)

In general a very successful season and one which would not have been possible if not for the great tactic!

I had a lot of success with Deep Sicilian v5 with FK Partizan, but now I am at Chelsea and this is my 2nd season with them, and I can't beat teams such as Wolverhampton FC, and I have a lot of chances but I don't score so much goals. I played friendlies against small teams my training is set to Balanced Average, Def. Pos. and rest after match ticked, and I have set the OIs and the individual training based on the player roles. I always do the team talks(mostly passionate and assertively) What should I do to improve?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what Mr L is upto and where he's gone he said somthing on an earlier post about fm 17 need to find the legend

Does anyone know what Mr L is upto and where he's gone he said somthing on an earlier post about fm 17 need to find the legend

Just letting you guys know that me and the test team are preparing for FM17 with a new website. The extent of what we want to do in FM17 is too big for a single forum thread. I am not allowed to write the address here, but I am sure you will figure it out when the time comes :)

Best of luck to you all, and see you in FM17 :)

posted by mr L

Hey, my new website is up and running and I am currently downloading the FM17 Beta. Gonna spend the time up to the full release by creating custom databases to test in, and of course start getting to know the new tactic system / match engine.