My U18 coach just gave a player the second biggest contract on my roster

kinmo

Reaction score
Just thought this was a funny and awfully unlucky thing to happen. I had a player who I moved to the U18 as we had an argument and his contract ran out at the end of the season, I also assume I have U18 team contracts to delegated. This has led to a player being given a 21k contract in league one for another 2 years and he isn’t good enough for the team.

My fault but he was unhappy so I don’t even know how they got him to sign a contract.

Just thought this was a funny and awfully unlucky thing to happen. I had a player who I moved to the U18 as we had an argument and his contract ran out at the end of the season, I also assume I have U18 team contracts to delegated. This has led to a player being given a 21k contract in league one for another 2 years and he isn’t good enough for the team.

My fault but he was unhappy so I don’t even know how they got him to sign a contract.
That's why i take control in all players contracts, that and the sell percentage the AI gives away.

Yeah gotta be sure you take over most of the important responsabilities or you end up with things like this happening, I only delegate press conferences and some minor responsabilities to make sure everything is how I like them to be, but maybe I'm a control freak