Need teams for race to the Premier League Challenge

Read summary before answering poll! Should other clubs be able to sign your players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** it missed out on the play-offs by 1 point!!!

Good season, got promoted through the playoffs. Good game to whoever the manager of Stoke Rangers is :D

I'm going up and what happened to Billy Liddell? He's my main striker not Joe Bloggs.

Good season, got promoted through the playoffs. Good game to whoever the manager of Stoke Rangers is :D

Git lol. Gutted we couldnt hold on too top place then lose out in play off final :( Jut hope can take that final step next season but already a year behind (atleast) in the race which is not good

can you show a SS of the squad stats so I can see who been playing and how well thanks (as my players not done well enough get in league stats :/)

Yes, promotion, missed out on automatic on goal difference as well! The four teams will all take up a play off space this season as well I'd have thought, so play off's will be interesting in the BSP

I think it'll be important to go straight up to League Two for your team to be successful because then you have an easy shot at promotion for a couple of seasons instead of it being hard to go up.

I think it'll be important to go straight up to League Two for your team to be successful because then you have an easy shot at promotion for a couple of seasons instead of it being hard to go up.

Your screenshots:
View attachment 276381View attachment 276382View attachment 276383

Tell me if you want the player attributes which I will be happy to post. There not here as I am unemployed in the game and been simming so lower league players dont have their attributes shown!

Your screenshots:
View attachment 276381View attachment 276382View attachment 276383

Tell me if you want the player attributes which I will be happy to post. There not here as I am unemployed in the game and been simming so lower league players dont have their attributes shown!
I'd like their attributes as well is you don't mind. I also notice my worst goalie is first choice. Even more bizarrely the players that are being dropped are playing better.

Last edited: