c.b

Reaction score
Is it ever possible for him to get a work permit? I'm trying to sign him on a free and he keeps having both appeals turned down. Note I am in my first season and playing as Arsenal.

Also for those who have signed him, does he perform? Otamendi so far has been a failure for me.

Is it ever possible for him to get a work permit? I'm trying to sign him on a free and he keeps having both appeals turned down. Note I am in my first season and playing as Arsenal.

Also for those who have signed him, does he perform? Otamendi so far has been a failure for me.

If you get yourself a Polish or Belgian feeder team you should be able to sign him and loan him out there. Then after three years (I think) he can come back and play for you. Or sooner if he gets international caps as the work permit will be granted.

Interesting, on my games Rivas has been a first team regular and even captain of the Colombian national team so he shouldn't have any problems getting a work permit. Having said that I haven't signed for a English side.

But for me he has always performed. Been one of the best defenders on the game in my opinion actually.

Are you giving him a contract as your backup? The more important role he is playing for you the higher the chances he is to win the appeal of his work permit.

Are you giving him a contract as your backup? The more important role he is playing for you the higher the chances he is to win the appeal of his work permit.

I offered him a contract as a rotation player.

I'll try offering him one as a first team player.