Reaction score
Ok so I quite liked the idea of the American Premier League game but that unfortunately fell apart. I got the idea to do something similarly myself! We all know Scottish football is no utterly hopeless but it did used to be a very good league with competitive sides and great players. I have the idea for a chairman game in the Scottish leagues but with a catch, the catch being all sides will have all of their players erased and the leagues will be restructured. The reason for this being for chairmen to build a completely new squad made up of only Scottish players or players with Scotland as another nationality. There will be no foreign talent allowed as it will urge the best Scottish players to return home.

This will hopefully go ahead but if not enough interest then it simply won't happen. If it goes ahead I will create a separate post for the story section (ie press conferences).

The rules will be as follows;
1) don't join if you will lose interest or put no effort into updates or do it regularly.
2) If you would like to apply an action (ie sack manager or sign player) then that will go through me and you can announce it once I have confirmed.
3) If you must stop for whatever the reason then please update to announce your sale of the club.
4) Must be able to check page regularly for updates and keep up to date.

Transfers
1) To assemble your squad you will get 150k for wages and we will go with the players current wage at their current club at the start of the new updated version of the game with the same contract length .
2) There won't be a transfer budget to assemble your squad, but you can create your future transfer budgets using your finances which will be £30m.
3) Upgrading coaching/youth by 2 will cost £2m.

Club requirements
Includes;
Manager
Assistant manager
Coaches
Scouts
Physios

*must have at least one of each*
staff must also all be Scottish as well.

Players
1) Must have a minimum of 23 players
2) minimum of 5 under 21s

contract renewals
1 year = same wage
2 years = + .25 of current wage
3 years = + .5 of current wage
4 years = + .75 of current wage
5 years = double current wage

The leagues will be as follows;
Premiership
Aberdeen (matt419)
Albion Rovers (Eion McG)
Celtic (lewie100)
Dundee
Dundee United (aidanD10)
Falkirk (zacram)
Hamilton
Hearts (timmzeh)
Hibs (Willonfire)
Inverness (smithc18)
Kilmarnock
Livingston
Motherwell (SeanKeaney)
Patrick thistle (FatMacedonian)
Queen of the South
Raith rovers
Rangers (FootballManagerLad)
Ross county
St Johnstone
St mirren

Championship
Airdrie
Alloa
Annan athletic
Arbroath
Aye United
Berwick Rangers
Brechin City
Clyde
Cowdenbeath
Dumbarton
Dunfermline
East Fife
East Stirlingshire
Elgin City
Forfar
Montrose
Morton
Peterhead
Queen's Park
Stenhousemuir
Stirling Albion
Stranraer

If anyone would like to change a team from the second division to first to play as them speak to me and it can be arranged. I'm not expecting to fill every
Position but would like to fill out a good few and anyone can join at any time.

To join fill the below form;

Chairman name (real person & realistic) ;
Team would like to go ;
Email ;

Last edited:
Chairman Name: Sir Alex Ferguson

Team: Dundee UTD

Email: PM Me

Chairman name (real person & realistic) ; Emile Heskey
Team would like to go ; Falkirk
Email ; PM

I think we should be allowed a few foreign players. Maybe just 5 or something?

Chairman name (real person & realistic) ; Emile Heskey
Team would like to go ; Falkirk
Email ; PM

I think we should be allowed a few foreign players. Maybe just 5 or something?
I'm open to ideas, would anyone else like this rule changed?

Chairman name (real person & realistic) ; Gordon Strachan
Team would like to go ; Albion Rovers - Could you change to first div?
Email ;[email protected]

In a bid to give the game a bit more of a chance to get going I'd suggest that we only go for a first division with players that are committed to the forum

The transfer window will open on Wednesday at 6pm UK time. Just simply email me (will put email on the original post soon) the players you want to sign, we will do staff after we have assembled our squads. the rules will be changed to a maximum of 8 non Scottish players due to high demand. Players can still register after Wednesday but risk missing transfer targets . You can also register at any time during the game.