Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramires

Reaction score
Hey! i'm using a tactic witch includes 2 CMS, 3 ATTKIN MIDS, 1 STRIKER
I'm porto and going to january, i need a AML and the most noticeable players are Hazzard, Neymar

So neymar would fit in because if i sign him my whole Attakin mids would be brazillian such As

Neymar, Costa, Hulk

and hazzard because his just a overall tank in AML/ inside foward.

other information: Using LFCS Marshalls New Patch+ I'm in first season going to january!

As you'd probally know Neymar whould be more expensive.

(sorry for bad enlish)

Hazard no contest.
Guys a beast, and neymar IMO isn't worth the money.

Which Costa? Douglas Costa? If yes, then him, or Hazard.

I have him for Manchester City, and developed into a beast. My left winger is Hulk, and Costa plays as ACR or ACM.

I have him for Manchester City, and developed into a beast. My left winger is Hulk, and Costa plays as ACR or ACM.
I believe he already has Costa, get Hazard he starts off better and stays better IMO. Plus by the time you need to replace him top class Regens will be around. Neymar is good but he's neither a winger or a striker IMO and by the time he's in his prime you could easily replace him with regens.

Sorry, then if I misunderstood. I'm just in hurry making LFC update. :D

I believe he already has Costa, get Hazard he starts off better and stays better IMO. Plus by the time you need to replace him top class Regens will be around. Neymar is good but he's neither a winger or a striker IMO and by the time he's in his prime you could easily replace him with regens.

thanks mate, i've got duncs training, with that i reckon he'll be a top class player with in a bit

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

everyone's recomending hazard but he has 8 finishing, isint that gonna be a problem for a AML?

hazard is a great advanced playmaker from the side mate and neymar as an inside foward

Status
Not open for further replies.