Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you are still around from 2012 but I ran this game way back then and would love to come back and do it again because it's a lot of fun.

I am looking for 4 people for this game.

The concept is a very simple one, I will start a game up in FM2014 on the newest update, and then play 6 months as a team of our choice (I will put it to a vote). Each player will play for 6 months and then pass on the game to the next player and will continue indefintiely. This is to see how we can work together to further our mangerial career. Who will sell the star wonderkid? Who will take the job at one of the giants of world football?

This thread will be for discussion on our progress and then for us to report back to the other players at the end of our six months.

Would love for us to play as a team outside of England to start with so if you're interested please pick a team from this list, the one that has the most votes we will use

Schalke, Feyenoord, Valencia, Fiorentina, Marseille

Im up for this my vote goes for Marseille try and dislodge PSG and monaco!

I'm game and my votes feyenoord

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I would be up for it, depending on how long we have to report back for the 6th month in charge. May not be able to play the game for hours and hours because of upcoming exams but would definitely be up for it.

- Schalke

Fiorentina?

Also, +1 for the 2012 old school team!

I would be up for it but same as SpiritesDk, i have exams at the moment too. My choice is also Schalke, many class players and would also look forward to managing Leon Goretzka for the first time. He always turns out to be the best in future saves.

Looks like we'll be heading to Germany to manage Schalke!! 2 weeks each max to complete your 6 month stint sound fair?

The running order will be;
SKN
thejoshster
evo87
SpiritesDK
I7IDanny

Reserve:fm1063

I'll get the save started now, would be grateful if someone knew how to activate the German national team on this version of the game to make it a bit more realistic?

2 weeks is more than fair pal. let's do this

SKN have we started??? what's happening in ze Germany ????

I can be a reserve if needed, but don't know how to upload the save on here.

I mean to get it on Mediafile. I got GMail, so thats fine.

is this still happening????

I'm cracking on with this game after a busy few days and have just realised the German national side is still greyed out :/ hope this doesn't matter too much for everyone, hopefully I'll have an update by Friday

My first 6 months is done and I can say it's been quite productive but quite unspectacular at times.. Will upload the file later and do my write up when I can

46E43208C0D2B12E2D0CFEF535520C5C20ADA112
tSo the start of the season has had some ups and downs! Having made no signings due to lack of funds we started off a little shaky but have picked up pace now coming into winter, with wins over Bayern and Dortmumnd. The board offered a few million into the transfer kitty so joshster has a little bit of cash to splash in January (3-5m). We are through to the knockouts in the Champions League coming second in a group with Real Madrid, Basel and Anderlecht..but Man Utd await in the next round!

Draxler has been my standout player thus far whilst Huntelaar has been the biggest let down, only netting twice in the league. I've been playing a 4-1-2-2-1 which has been quite strong defensively, but not incredibly free scoring.

Good luck to joshster, can't wait to see how the rest of the season pans out!

Cheers M8, you did a great job, scoring goals was an issue next dude shud def buy a new striker benteke is transfer listed as villa are relegated might a good option.

Anyhu, carried on with the same tactic didnt do aswell in the league however we did get 2nd which is pretty good, semi final of cup and lost in the semi final to chelsea in champo league, so no trophy but a good foudnation for next year.

I have bought Kirchkoff who we had a buy back agreement so got him 4.2m also brought in Dejan Lovern and Marc stergen the next person still has some money to play with so no worries!

good luck!

Pass the Parcel

View attachment 374140