Happy new year !

I will realy try to create some wingers tactic in future.

I realy need more subscribers for my you tube chanel.

I canot believe that some of bad menagers with bad results have few thousands subscribers on You tube.

I mean sometimes I am realy shocked how people play this game.

is the 4-1-2-1-2 ready for release ?

Almost.

My brother playing it with Coventry and he is on top even he is casual player.

I will test it with Werder in new carier.

Check my last Bologna episode you can see what I was trying.

well done for winning title and pirate pocher tactics, you will have to give me all the team and player instructions, please, all the best in 2018... p.s. your brother Cucak is not a casual player, he is AMATEUR like me in comparison with you

all afternoon testing this new tactic still not happy.

formation with 3 at back are much better

Last edited:
I decided not to update tactic with 4 players at back.

It is decent but is not giving chance to win title in first season with small team.

Thinking to play with some Championship side.

Goals

To win Championship instantly.
To win Premiership instantly.
To win Champion leauge.

All in 3 seasons.

Any recomendation regarding Championship club.

Entire 3 seasons will be on You Tube.

hey

Won leauge two as Coventry.
Now on top also in leauge one as newly promoted.
Loaned Amstrong from Newcastle for poacher role.

great tactic focused on poacher.

Vujevic followed all your Videos vith Bologna :) Great job! Now i am very happy that you decide to play more then one season! definettly will follow! well last year you had massive succes with Sunderland so maybe you can take them i championship :) but its hard they really struggle with money -28 MLN in depth... maybe Reading? :) good luck!

This tactic works well with the latest patch?

Preston,Birmigham,Barnsley,Bolton.

One of this,all others are stronger or doesnt fit in tactic.

realy looking forward to the new tactic as i been following u and trying pirate poacher with celtic. was forced to go for a winger tactic last half to play my wingers a bit to get them sold but prepariong squad for next season using poacher all the way. so far good resoults is 3-0 win home vs real madrid with poacher first season, zero reinforcements in squad (only bought youth to develop so far)

Oh right, i might also add that i signed David unsworth as assman, jsut to discover he was fired by everton after 6 months(!) WHILE he was my assistant manager, and that left him to leave the job at celtic since everton fired him(????) so i tried to re-sign him but hge dident want to join me so short after i sacked him!!??!!???? like wtf xD Some bug with him i presume, now getting erwin koman, but unsure how important assman is on tuch mode.