morbidsoul

Reaction score
Hello everyone, today i will be starting a new Network game on FM10 Patch 10.3.

The Game will be a World Cup Game and the groups will be generated within the game, that way you can't see who you have in your group right now.

I welcome people to play in my World Cup Game, but also we will be progressing past the World Cup with National Teams, so you will always be in control of that National Team you Choose, but also you can take control of a club aswell if you wish to, and if you plan to stay on the game for a longer period of time.

If it's only the World Cup you wish to do thats fine, if you want to continue on further with a club aswell as national team past the World Cup, you can do so.

We will start today at 7PM GMT, but i ask everyone to be on HAMACHI for 6PM.

Hamachi Details: Not accpeting anyone New

Post here if you are going to attend, and then join hamachi with the name you use on these forums.

Let me know if there's anymore info you need.

Teams Taken so far

PK - ARGENTINA
Sam - PORTUGAL
PTanney - SPAIN
OshRi93 - ENGLAND
George - BRAZIL

MORE INFO AND RULES:

We will start the Game from the start of Patch 10.3, this means, we will go through qualifiers aswell.
If you want to go Ireland and teach France a lesson, you can do that and take your team to the World Cup.

You will choose a National Team Upon entering the game, which will be the one you have chosen on this thread ONLY.

The leagues Selected for playable clubs will be:
English,Scottish,Italian,German,Spanish,French - Only the TOP divisions of these league will be playable.

YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR CLUB JOBS AFTER THE DOMESTIC SEASON HAS ENDED

Last edited:
We start in 15mins, get on hamachi and pick your team if you still want to join.