Post Your Frustrations

once again im so diasappointed with this game, im sick of;
wiinning all your friendlies and finding an awesome tactic, not letting in goals and scoring loads against good teams, only for th season to start and not be able to score, let in untold amount of goals, try every tactic in the book and dont get anywhere.
in champions league football, kick everyones **** in the group stages, always qualify after 4 games, normally win 6 out of 6 maybe just the five only to get to the knockout round, quarter final if im lucky, you beat teams like arsenal 3-1 at the emirates and then u think, awesome, im through and no matter what tactic u use, they will always win. always getting that perfect score to knock you out, and always with a late goal to shatter ur dreams.
I havnt won the champions league in the last 3 games they have released. might even be more than that.
I built an incredible team at celtic over many seasons that rivalled big teams, slowly filling my team with wonderkids and getting nowhere in europe.
sick of the injuries
sick of **** hot strikers being wank in the game
sick of defenders always being pony and always making mistakes.
i know what u will all say, im **** at the game because u all win everything, well perhaps i am, is that it? so im **** at it so should i not play it?
its too hard, too complicated and im sick of getting excited about this game every year and then having to come on here and moan because its too ******* HARD!
they have tried so hard to make it realistic it has taken the fun out of it, i dont want a mental breakdown, i want to have a giggle playing a fun game! ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE!
and u need to lose the 3d match engine cos i feel like im watching to 5 year olds trying to play a really **** football game on their xbox.

spot on...........tactic making simple finding the right tactic and haveing 35 shots on goal missing or saving these trys other team making my back 4 look like a bunch of noobs with gimp masks on and scoring WHAT a **** game i am going back to playing 2009 at least its not so random

When someone is off form, they will never score, because either they will miss an open net or the goalkeeper will miraculously make a last-second reflex save to deny him for two yards, or hit the crossbar.

The marking and closing down is also ****.

It's extremely annoying when you're winning 1-0, and they show the whiole of injury time in the highlights, makes me dead nervous! And when you're losing 1-0, it just whisses through injury time. I mean they could at least show a highlight of my team attacking so it gets my hopes up!!

What also really annoys me, is when a striker scores a hattrick against you, and rips you're team apart. Then after the game you look at his ratings and he's ****. Frustrates me.

Last edited:
yeah i feel your pain mate i hate how that happens with the injury time....

also yeah i lost 3-1 to fulham and bobby zamora got a hat-trick checked him out and finishing is 8 :S i was gutted

****** off that fm 10 keeps crashing not impressed that i cant make stuff using data edtor in case it crash again

Last edited:
yeah i feel your pain mate i hate how that happens with the injury time....

also yeah i lost 3-1 to fulham and bobby zamora got a hat-trick checked him out and finishing is 8 :S i was gutted

Don't mean to sound like a ****, but in your sig I'm pretty sure that's not the Portsmouth badge lol

getting beaten by Mansfield with Real Madrid

When GaboneseTiger makes loads of story threads and gives up after a couple of days. Then calls it "disrespectful" that people don't comment.

beating sunderland 1-0 and frazer campbell scoring in 90+3 minute, WITH NEWCASTLE

I'm managing Liverpool and managed to win the Premier League at the first attempt by three points on the last day of the season. My biggest frustration is that my board are only allowing me to keep 5% of any monies I make from transfers. Why would I sell anyone just to get 5% to spend on someone else. The squad is paper thin and the wage bill needs reducing but to me its just unfair.

Arsenal - Having 25 shots per game but only scoring 1 or 2 goals , players constantly going for shots miles out (im looking at you Denilson) , Van Persie aming at the goale all the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT PLAY NEW ZEALAND LIKE FM09 WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe an update for NZ national team in the future

Siena offers me Krivets( m/rlc and am/rlc) for 5.75 mils -a perfect player for my formation and i was in need for backup mc,am/rlc

I accepted, and next thing - they rejected my offer (because they don't want to rush) and accepted Palermo's offer. Of course, Palermo got Krivets

I hate when clubs reject my offers because they don't want to rush

managing newcastle and just can't seem to find the right formation, got taken over and given a massive transfer budget, massively gambled and overspent, buying sakho, vela, welbeck...I'm currently joint top of championship but the results aren't really coming...a lot of draws against poorer teams, i even lost at home to coventry...sad sad day. any help pm me

Don't mean to sound like a ****, but in your sig I'm pretty sure that's not the Portsmouth badge lol

haha mate its fine im gonna be honest now and say i am so slow i didnt even ****** notice but ah well im a united supporter so im gonna keep it give my pompey team a touch of class haha since i added that btw my form has turned around.... weird coincidence (yes definitely lol)

Siena offers me Krivets( m/rlc and am/rlc) for 5.75 mils -a perfect player for my formation and i was in need for backup mc,am/rlc

I accepted, and next thing - they rejected my offer (because they don't want to rush) and accepted Palermo's offer. Of course, Palermo got Krivets

Don't set a deadline on your offer. That will do the trick.

DARREN BENT MISSING SITTERS AFTER SITTERS LIKE A USELESS **** HE IS!!! Worst striker in the world in my game. **** him, misses every single one on one attempts, heads points blank headers to orbit and can never stay on-side when it matters and worst of all, misses a penalty when I'm 2-1 down in the extra time. Useless piece of thrash. 15 games in and scored 3, and none of them are important goals.

Last edited:
In the Brazilian league, once you've selected your captain for the season that's it! it won't let you change captain for the whole year, even if you select a different one on the tactics it will always keep your original choice as the real captain in the games, even if you try to change it mid-game it won't let you !!!!!!!! unbelievable

That is my absolute hatred...it does my head in!!!

I have just bought football manager 2010 and i have 2 laptops it works on one of them and comes up and says would you like to continue etc but on my other one it just loads up and stays blank and doesnt load up or anything i dont know why this is doing this if anyone knows why this is let me know please thanks sean.

I have just bought football manager 2010 and i have 2 laptops it works on one of them and comes up and says would you like to continue etc but on my other one it just loads up and stays blank and doesnt load up or anything i dont know why this is doing this if anyone knows why this is let me know please thanks sean.

Dont worry its a **** game get 2009 its better

Tbh, Ive been playin Championship Manager and Football Manager since the days of Champ Man 3. Last year i wasnt impressed with fm09, it was well slow + theres this loading screen that takes 10 years to load.

This year is a massive improvement on fm09, way quicker more realistic options. Ive started a Man Utd game which ive done every year of playing. The only anoying problems ive noticed is conceding goals after you have murdered teams. You could have up to 20 shots in a game and not score, Owen and Berbatov struggle to perform, whilst buying Van Nistelrooy on the cheep he has become a supersub lol.