Post Your Frustrations

When you are smashing a big rival or title contender... then your computer stuffs up :S

when your striker doesnt score for a long time ;_; happened with Torres...dont want to say the number of minutes...cause its embarrasing :'(

when your striker doesnt score for a long time ;_; happened with Torres...dont want to say the number of minutes...cause its embarrasing :'(

Or even worse when your in form striker gets injured then scores like 5 goals for the rest of the season.

Football Manager 2011 is a month away ive seen all the new flash stuff, and it kind of makes fm 2010 look a bit drab.

Crash dumps. Every game is getting ruined by them. FM2010 has crashed my laptop twice now. :L

1. Aerial ability of players. I am in Season 22/23 and there is far too high a proportion of players who have poor aerial ability. I'm talking single digits in jumping and heading. Or you'll invariably get regen strikers who are giants (like Dzeko). Knowing my luck if the makers read this then in 2011 there will be too many players who can jump higher than superman...

2. The determination value. I understand how it works and why it is in the game but again I think the balance is out and a high determination seemingly makes too much up for the poor or average footballing and technical ability a player has to begin with

F*** Sake!!!!!!!!

Go on a great winning streak of 6, then I draw my next 2 games to the S*ITEST teams in the league!

I'm playing as Monterrey, I am playing Tigres and have kept Kikin Fonseca quiet all game. I am 1-0 up and suddenly, just like Man Utd, Tigres get a penalty in the 92nd ****** minute. As I write this I am 1-0 up in the second leg

For god sake!!

I had about 6 youth coaches all of them really good, one week later, I only have 2 left as they all just got signed by other clubs :mad:

When a player ends his goal drought when playing you.

Typical:'(

So true, I've had games where players like Suarez, Robinho, Tevez, Benzema or whoever haven't scored in ridiculous times (450min, think one was 720min) and they always score against me.

Or when the player with the lowest finishing rate scores his first goal of the season - which often turns out to be the winning one - against you.

Hmm, not well formed invalid token at first line....

Thanks to this RANDOM bug I have lost everything on my 2 seasons with FC Kobenhavn, it even stopped my backup working. I had won two leagues, two cups in a row. And in my second season Dame N'Doye scored 35 goals, and I beat Chelsea and Liverpool on my way to the semi finals of the ECL. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?????

Does anyone know how to fix? No FM until new one unless...

2014-2015 champions league final vs barca, was 3-0 up at half time, seconnd half collapsed on me " istanbul style ". they got 3 back, so it went to penalties. i lost 3-5 ( pen.) in the end

sorry if this in wrong thread! but been tryin to find out how to get face packs n logos for last week now via steam can anyone HELP PLEASE!!

Losing first league game in 55 games and 17 months to Inter because they're the most lucky bastards I've ever come across. 5 games, 4 defeats and a draw.... even when they go down a man after 2 minutes and Eto'o off injured after 6 minutes I can't beat them.

First of all I am not a spoiled FM fan who cant take not winning, been playing it for god knows how long and often battled through the bad to get to the good.

I am now at the end of my first month with FM2010 and on my third team. Firstly Barca, then Greenock Morton and now Middlesborough.

In each each one I've played well at certain stages but more often than not I am finding it extremely hard to both score goals and also have more than 50% possession home or away even when I am clear favourites.

Sometimes it is so frustrating I want to rattle my lappy out the window or of a wall, yes I am a little hot tempered :S

Now I have given it time and tried a variety of formations and tactics over the course of the season without drastically changing things too much but nothing helps.

I have the strongest team in the Championship and I just cant create chances.

Is FM becoming harder and harder and in each game you need to maintain even the smallest of elements in tactics before you stand a chance????

I am starting to think there there is something I am not doing properly in setting games up whether it be not attending press conferences or not praising players but its certainly not the game it used to be.

No sarcastic replies please! Any advice would be welcomed.