Wigan had 1 point from 10 games, just lost 4-2 to them with my unbeaten Arsenal >.< Never been so annoyed with FM.

missed chances here, too.
Torres keeps getting magnificent chances that he'd put away on any day, but just cannot manage to hit the back of the net.
very frustrating.

I can see what you meen regarding missed chances, I thought my Hereford team were doing it in the Pre-season Friendlies but I've played 4 games in the league and scored 20 goals; 5-4 Win, 4-0 Win, 7-1 Win and another 4-0 as well. This is with League 2 players, so I don't know why your top players are missing them although I can understand why Torres is.

A lot of games i'm missing 7-8 clear cut chances >.<

Ive done two saves one with cardiff and one with real madrid and i cannot believe the amount of players sent off in the 6 monthes ive played on each save .Its ridiculous practically every game plus another game problem the amount of times the woodwork gets hit in each match thease are minor bugs but i hope there not in the real game . one major plus is the 3d it looks really good and im loving the individual training focus although a few players were moaning there doing to much .

Sevilla's assistant coach, Tevenet, is pretty terrible, but his buyout is like 8 Million!? So the board wont let me terminate him.

Also I didnt register Henrique because he was U20, and then he got mad at me, so I had to have a conversation, but there's not an option that says, "you're under 20 so you dont have to be registered, shut up."
Honestly though, its annoying that they get upset for not being registered when the rules are set up so they dont need to be registered.

The setup for the demo does not appear to be downloading as quick as it did off Internet Explorer. I don't know if it even is? GOD and after it finished downloading on Internet explorer it attempted to put it on the full disk! Jesus Christ I don't think I'll even get the ******* demo now :(

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

sigh, downloading Vanilla and instead of reducing how many minutes it is currently increasing :|

Whats with Thomas Muller's technique, is he really that bad??

Biggest frustration?

Having to wait for the full version to release to continue my game after six fantastic in game months with Man City.

19 games, 17 wins, 2 draws and now I have to wait.

FML.

That agent thing didn't let me sign Torres for Manchester City :'( I couldn't meet the agent's required fee. Is there any way to ask for funds for that?

Just did that I had 10 million left for players so I asked the board to do the talking after i expressed how important torres would be for the team (although already had adebayor, neymar,lukaku and tevez) they went for it bought him for 110 million and they did the contract.Play him as poacher already got 5 goals in just 2 appearences.

Missed chances last 5 games averaging 15 to 20 shots only averaging 2 to 3 goals very strange whats the point of having finishing attributes if your going to miss a load of sitters:mad:

I really don't like the interface on the demo, prefer the old way of receiving msg's and pretty much ever other feature. But I'm guessing I can change that once the full version comes out so theres no point in moaning. :D

this is a new frustration to the FM series: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109...y-prepared-to-restart-discussions-t50022.html

also, I know it must be FA rules but, I loaned a man utd left back "Richie De Laet"...I then tried to go for Macheda on a loan deal, I couldn't because I already had De Laet on loan. So I terminated De Laet contract because getting a striker was more important at the time. I try and get Macheda but I'm told that I can only have 1 player from one club on loan for the whole season...even if that player left...and, yes, I couldn't even re-loan De Laet.

ugh

This is football manager 10 related. But im sure its all the same. I am currently doing very well . Winning titles and everything is going good. But then players start wanting a new challenge saying they cant win the titles they want here. Ive won everything there is. Im bayern by the way.

So the same problem with missing sitters is in 11 as well? I have no reason to even get 11 then, no point in playing the game if the same bullshit flaws are there.

Kevin Thompson, Lita, Mcdonald all winging at my recent team talks even tho i said they were not good enough cause i drew and lost my last two. Pack of divs.

Loads of the players stats havent changed. For example Defoe, Corluka, Gomes and loads of other tottenham players. Ronaldo, Messi, Tevez and other stars aint changed either. Is this because its a demo and the real stats will be in the real game ?

Skin

My biggest fustration is the akin.It's so ugly.Especially in the player atributes zone.I like a skin like 05-06 versions.More colourful.Hopefully they will add another skin in the full version.