Rangers v Sporting Lisbon 17/02 K/O1 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mate, The year hearts finished second and got to the cup final vs Gretna ! so Gretna into europe XD

Edit: Shay your UT picture of larsson take it thats self made :p ? I'd take him in my UT anyday!

Never mind Gretna were queen of the south not in Europe :mad:

Basel lost tonight so that will help the coefficient saying as we are in competition with the swiss atm for an automatic champions league place.

Rangers will play PSV at home on Paddy's day with the league cup final the weekend after that ^^) :S meaning Rangers will be tired after there game, but some of our Irish players may still be dieing with hangovers, hmmmmmm

do you have any from south. ireland?

Yeah them too actually! good for the small clubs but not for us! Who else are we challenging for co-eff points, aren't Poland ahead of us just aswell ?

Edit: Belgium like ped said :p

I'm starting to wonder where Halbard is ? he was the biggest loudmouth yet Sporting are out and he's nowhere to be seen hmmm wonder why.

He'll be conjuring up the excuses about the referee and why they didn't win.

hope, the most irritating kind of fan. always willing to give it large, never stick around when they lose. but they crow when they win.

Dont really like people doing it on the forums anyway, but at least actually stick around should it backfire

Lmao thats what I was thinking, He will give the game an absolute checking 10 times over writing down the decisions the referee made, No doubt he will say something about the goal being offside or there should have been 1:30 injury time added not 4mins XD

Can't wait to see if he does say anything.

Well Sporting didn't win because they were unlucky and a bit careless, that is all.

hope, the most irritating kind of fan. always willing to give it large, never stick around when they lose. but they crow when they win.

Dont really like people doing it on the forums anyway, but at least actually stick around should it backfire

It benefits us because his excuses where mega ****. Picked out reasons why they never won the league etc was amusing.

Im not blowing my trumpet or anything because I don't think we were outstanding and outclassed sporting are anything as we were poor but I always admit when my team where poor and never shy away from it :p

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Well Sporting didn't win because they were unlucky and a bit careless, that is all.

They never won because they're **** plain and simple XD had that been another team Rangers or Sporting based on the two legs would have been destroyed.

Yes they are ****, but Rangers aren't much better. But they didn't pass on their own fault.

Yes they are ****, but Rangers aren't much better. But they didn't pass on their own fault.

Totally agree with you mate, based on the two legs both teams were equally as bad as each other i'm just really glad we never went into extra time thats the last thing we needed.

First of all, Edu should have been sent off. But Sporting didnt draw the match because of the ref,
it was the manager's fault. what kind of moron, with first leg advantage, doesnt run the ball, keep possession, and let the clock run, instead of giving it to the opposition?
Also, Sporting heavily outplayed Rangers. Its incredible. Possession had to be at least 55/60% for Sporting.
Rangers was not superior in any way, it wasnt Ranger's merit, it was Sporting's demerit.

And even in bad results i show up. Im a fan through and through, even when we lose, which actually wasnt the case. I simply was at the stadium and then went to dinner. just got home.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Gooooooooalll!!! Rangers!!!!!! Hahaahhaahahahah you're not big anymore sporting!

Porque é que não te vais foder?
Paneleiros dos tripeiros, foda-se...

Last edited:
First of all, Edu should have been sent off. But Sporting didnt draw the match because of the ref,
it was the manager's fault. what kind of moron, with first leg advantage, doesnt run the ball, keep possession, and let the clock run, instead of giving it to the opposition?
Also, Sporting heavily outplayed Rangers. It incredible. Possession had to be at least 55/60% for Sporting.
Rangers was not superior in any way, it wasnt Ranger's merit, it was Sporting's demerit.

And even in bad results i show up. I simply was at the stadium and then went to dinner. just got home.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Porque é que não te vais foder?
Paneleiros dos tripeiros, foda-se...

Posession is useless unless you use it properly. Which you didn't. Because you lost.
Sporting were ****, Rangers did quite well imo. Accept defeat in a nice manner. :)

They were both bad, Rangers just less so. Quite impressive to grab a late equaliser though.

Posession is useless unless you use it properly. Which you didn't. Because you lost.
Sporting were ****, Rangers did quite well imo. Accept defeat in a nice manner. :)

Are you retarded? Rangers did not win.
It was a draw.
Man, the British really dont like attractive football. Rangers played with 5 defenders!! You cannot possibly say that Rangers played better. Sporting had more chances on goal, more shots, more posession, and EDU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ******* SENT OFF, when the game was still 1-1! I also wonder if there were any penalties to be given, tough i have the impression that at least one should have been given.. I havent watched all of the replays, will watch later tonight.
If sporting had a decent manager, we would have knocked at least 3 or 4 past McGregor. The problem is that our manager is completely and utterly retarded.

Last edited:
Funny how both teams got a last minute equalizer they were saying that on ESPN as well

It was a draw.
Man, the British really dont like attractive football. Rangers played with 5 defenders!! You cannot possibly say that Rangers played better. If sporting had a decent manager, we would have knocked at least 3 or 4 past McGregor. The problem is that our manager is completely and utterly retarded.

am sure he means defeat, as in your out! we are through |)

It was a draw.
Man, the British really dont like attractive football. Rangers played with 5 defenders!! You cannot possibly say that Rangers played better. If sporting had a decent manager, we would have knocked at least 3 or 4 past McGregor. The problem is that our manager is completely and utterly retarded.

No we didn't I believe that bartley is playing as a holding midfielder and fell back to our 4 man defence when we took Weir off for Laffety who is a striker.

Also we right now I would rather we won things and make money given our current state

Status
Not open for further replies.