CraigF92

Reaction score
As the title says. Im really struggling.

Tried a few teams but just get incredibly frustrated. Getting beat all the time. Any advice?

I have been playing FM for years but this year it seems different. I have tried my usual tactics 4-2-3-1 attacking possession but it just doesnt work.

I want to try and adopt a counter attack mentality. But i dont know what to choose in the team instructions becauae my past tactics have been all about possession..

Could anyone help me at all? Potentially going to go back to Fm15. Struggling

I also try to use the formation I 've build in FM 2015. Seems that this year the game is a little bit more difficult. Don't give up ! This makes the game more challenging !

This is what the tactics forum should be for. Start with the sticky thread.

As the title says. Im really struggling.

Tried a few teams but just get incredibly frustrated. Getting beat all the time. Any advice?

I have been playing FM for years but this year it seems different. I have tried my usual tactics 4-2-3-1 attacking possession but it just doesnt work.

I want to try and adopt a counter attack mentality. But i dont know what to choose in the team instructions becauae my past tactics have been all about possession..

Could anyone help me at all? Potentially going to go back to Fm15. Struggling

TBF counter is good for possession tactics, I have one myself with Leeds which is counter mentality possession based, I have the highest average possession in the premier league.

AI have tried my usual tactics 4-2-3-1 attacking possession but it just doesnt work.
The only reason it ever worked would have been because the AI just sat back with Defensive/Contain tactics and let you do what you wanted.

Do you know what Mentality is? It's risk taking in all decisions on the field. Defensive will see very little risks being taken. Attacking will see a lot of risks taken. This is even with the same roles/duties, btw.

I wont give up. Just got to keep trying.

Maybe i am being too attacking. Just gotta keep trying i guess

A lot of people are struggling,

Have to learn and adapt and keep on going...As WJ said the AI are so much better and seem more dynamic during matches.

I haven't got off to the best of starts, i moved from key highlights to comprehensive and since then now I can make more of an impact on the game and my results are improving, Keep going bud!