Amazing tactic! Playing as Hayes & Yeading, 3rd season, just beat Cardiff 4th in the Champioship in the FA Cup 3rd Round!!! using counter away against better sides home or away, control against teams we should beat home or away

Zyndar, thanks for the great tactic!
For Shadow Strike, do you prefer a player with a left foot on the left or on the right?

Zyndar, thanks for the great tactic!
For Shadow Strike, do you prefer a player with a left foot on the left or on the right?

No preference in this relation.

Very good tactic. Very beautiful style of play

Absolut madness this tactic. Really nice play, also playing with Sampdoria. Won the double first season with a bit of luck because Juve was really bad ( they became 8th ) but now in season 2 also gunning for the title and just really strong and stable. Really nice tactic!

Will this tactic work for a national team? And which version should I use with an average European national team against stronger or weaker opponents?

Will this tactic work for a national team? And which version should I use with an average European national team against stronger or weaker opponents?

With an average team go with counter. Only go with control when you are dominating but cannot break the defence.

Tested it with QPR first season.
Just bought Marcus Maddison from Peterborough.
Finish 2nd and go direct to EPL with Wolves too strong for me to claim the 1st place.

Great, Great tactic !

Why don't score my striker...the result are good buttato my striker score 0 goal...

I'm playing as Torino I managed to finish 2nd first season to Juventus this was down to this amazing tactic and andrea belloti. but 2nd season I'm finding it a bit harder using same tactic(counter) just wonderd if anyone else is having the same trouble

I'm playing as Torino I managed to finish 2nd first season to Juventus this was down to this amazing tactic and andrea belloti. but 2nd season I'm finding it a bit harder using same tactic(counter) just wonderd if anyone else is having the same trouble

Go with the control version or change the training to attacking movements.

Go with the control version or change the training to attacking movements.

Thanks mate I will try that but im beginning to think its the European syndrome having European football and having to rotate team a bit like Antonio conte at chelsea

Fantastic tactic. Won EPL 3 times in a row using the control tactic with Arsenal in my career. (only played 3 seasons so far) This tactic i feel deserves more credit then it gets on these forums. Kudos to the creator. I play with Arsenal so i only really used the control version. It took me 3 seasons to finally win the champions league though, lost in the final in each of the first 2 seasons but finally got over the hump in the 3rd season.

If i had to mention maybe one negative about the tactic is that i would struggle in big games once in a while, like cup finals or champions league finals, but i steam rolled the league in each of the seasons. Overall it's a fantastic tactic and the one that i've found to be the most consistent for me in fm17.

shadow strikers

Hello Zyndar. Do the shadow strikers have to be better with the foot in their side or with the opposite foot? I´m using right foot/left side and left foot/right side because they cut inside but i wonder if it's better the opposite way. Thanks in advance.

Hello Zyndar. Do the shadow strikers have to be better with the foot in their side or with the opposite foot? I´m using right foot/left side and left foot/right side because they cut inside but i wonder if it's better the opposite way. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It doesn't really matter in my opinion.

3 EPL and 3 ECC in a row as Arsenal using counter. I only bought Donnarumma and Griezmann, other team are home grown. Probably should play control against weak opponents cos winning the league was way harder than ECC, lost a lot of points agains weak teams. 1) 98 pts 2) 94 pts 3) 100 pts
Instant result only and Ozil won Golden Ball

Last edited: