Spanish B team player registration help.

blinkblue

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could help me with this.

At the bottom of my first team tactics page (I'm Atletico Madrid) it says this before La Liga matches "maximum of 6 players registered for b/c team" I was wondering how I register first team players for the B team or vice versa on match days. Whenever I move B team player to the first team squad it says he "cannot be registered for the next match" and whenever I try to move a registered first team player to the B team it says he "cannot be moved as he is registered for a higher team". Therefore isn't this feature redundant? Or is this a glitch? Or am I doing it wrong?

In real life players under 24 can simply be placed in the first squad from the B team (eg, Yassine Bounou for Atletico vs Almeria yesterday), why isn't it that easy on FM?

If you can only move players over 18 between squads during transfer windows then SI need to fix that as it's not the way it works in real life.

Apologies if this is just me being stupid but I can't figure this out. Thanks :)

Bump.

Anyone? I assume SI just haven't properly implemented the Spanish B team system but I'd like some clarification if anyone knows.

I may be wrong but I think you'd still have to register them as part of the main squad during the registration windows.

Rules are as follows:

- If the player has been registered for the A team, then he can't be sent to the B team.

- If the player has played more than 10 games for the A team, he can't be sent to the B team.

- If the B team player is older than 25, he can't be used in the A team.

- If the B team player is younger than 25 and is registered for the B team, he can play for the A team.

- Can a B team player be used more than ten times in the A team? I don't know, but probably should.

- How to register the player for the B team?. You can't. What you have to do is have him in the B team for when the B team registration comes and hope the B team manager will register him.

I figured out what I was doing wrong :) You have to manually register players to the B team. You do that by going onto the B team squad then onto the registration tab and selecting the playing you want to be registered (just like with the first team).

I assumed the B team manager would do this but apparently not.

Death Ball said:
How to register the player for the B team?. You can't. What you have to do is have him in the B team for when the B team registration comes and hope the B team manager will register him.

You definately can register players for the B team yourself, I just did it.

Cool, sorry for the misinformation, I remember not being able in FM12. Maybe I missclicked somewhere.

Thanks for the correction.

No problem, your post did actually help me in figuring out where I went wrong :)