Suggestions on a goalkeeper should I sign for a champonship side?

swampuppy

Reaction score
Im championship side Leeds utd sold my keeper (silvestri) to west ham - Looking for a good keeper for this league.

Sondre Rossbach and Orjan Nyland are made for this competition. Nyland will produce sooner as he is older. Sam Johnstone should be available for loan. Timo Hildebrand is a possibility if you want more experienced goalkeeper.

Rulli is incredible. I'm not sure if you'll be able to get him or not as I signed him for wolves after promotion.

Am in my second season and now in championship with MK Dons. Sam Johnstone and many of the others named above are not allowed to leave on loan due to first team commitments etc. Can anyone suggest a goalkeeper for a loan. pref with minimum or no contribution needed. The only one that was available had like a 90k a month contribution, can't afford that

Not really a championship club, but am in 4th season with York. Used Michael Ingham in League 2, loaned Joel Pereira from Man Utd for League 1, then bought Michael McGovern for Championship, and then grabbed Sam Johnstone on a free for Premier League. Both Pereira and McGovern are definitely good enough for Championship.

steele from boro i think hes with or maybe hes moved on but hes always bein my championship keeper he develops really good