I'm starting the challenge and have taken New England at the start of the 2011 season, can I ask, do you have to win the Club World Cup too?

I completed season 4 by getting promoted with Brighton as the champions of the Championship. I picked up some French striker and he fired me to promotion finishing as the top scorer in the league. At the end of the year I was linked with both Aston Villa and Liverpool plus a few South American teams. I got approached by Aston Villa and took the job. I sold a lot of players and completely re-jigged my side making a lot of big money signings that i hope can improved the team that finished 14th last time out and push for a place in Europe.

If you want screen shots ask and i can put them up.

Download the aditional leagues megapack ;) it gives you the chance of winning the O-League (Oceania Champions League)

I started with New England Revolution, but I didnt qualify for the NACL, then Alajuelense (Costa Rica) offered me a job, I accepted it and won the first division, but I finished 3rd in the NACL groups failing to make it to the KO stage, currently at Monterrey, they have the option of playing at 2 continents at once, Copa Libertadores and NACL :)

0/6 so far :(

A good group in Copa Libertadores (SA Champions League)
Nacional (Uruguay) hard but not impossible :)
Barcelona (Ecuador) They're not as hard as the real Barcelona, really hoping to take the 6 points from them
Cienciano (Peru) The underdogs of the group :)
And me, Monterrey (Mexico)

I hope finishing at least 2nd in the group, maybe 1st! lets see how it goes :)

Last edited:
Doing well at Libertadores ;)

1st in the group

Monterrey 2-1 Nacional
Monterrey 4-1 Barcelona
Monterrey 8-2 Cienciano
Monterrey 5-0 Cienciano
Monterrey 1-2 Barcelona
Monterrey 3-0 Nacional

Won vs Botafogo in the Second Round 5-4 agregate
Then 4-0 agregate vs Olimpia (Paraguay)

Next Challenge is Boca Juniors and hopefully the next challenge will be the final :)

I'm pretty new in the game but i want to called FM God XD , i take the challenge , firstly , i want to beat South America , loading a game right now , for write a story , should i posted on Fm stories sections ? thnks

Edit : got job for Nautico , second divison from Brazil league , one question , once you accepted the offer from 1 club , can i move to others club in 1 continent ? let say , i got job offer from Sau Paulo , can i accepted them and lead Sau Paulo to win CL ? please answer , thanks :D
*sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
I'm pretty new in the game but i want to called FM God XD , i take the challenge , firstly , i want to beat South America , loading a game right now , for write a story , should i posted on Fm stories sections ? thnks

Edit : got job for Nautico , second divison from Brazil league , one question , once you accepted the offer from 1 club , can i move to others club in 1 continent ? let say , i got job offer from Sau Paulo , can i accepted them and lead Sau Paulo to win CL ? please answer , thanks :D
*sorry for my bad english

You can move to any club in a league that's playable in the game. Two things are important. They have to want you as a trainer and second they have to pay your current club a transerfee.

so , let say i won CL with Sau Paolo , i cannot resign ? and waiting offers from others club in different continent ? well this will be epic challenge , btw i started new game , dont know why lol , now managing FC United from 2nd division in south africa

good day for all

so , let say i won CL with Sau Paolo , i cannot resign ? and waiting offers from others club in different continent ? well this will be epic challenge , btw i started new game , dont know why lol , now managing FC United from 2nd division in south africa

good day for all

Yes you can always resign. Forgot to mention that option.

European Champions League is mine!!

I started season 5 at my new team Aston Villa, i spent alot of money and at the start of December found myself sitting 3rd in the Premier League with some great performances such as a 6-0 demolition of Man City. I was approached by Bayern Munich after there poor performances in the league(6th 19 points of the lead) and because they were in the Champions League I felt I had to take the job. I made one big signing by bringing in Seydou Doumbia and lifted them to 2nd place in the league as it was impossible to close the gap created when I wants manager. The performances in the champions league were fantastic.

First Knockout Round: Barcelona

View attachment 249695View attachment 249697

Won both matches. We matched them well and bar Sanchez they really didn't threaten. I think they missed creativity in midfield, Iniesta(injury) and Fabregas(Man City) both missing as we clearly won the midfield battle.

Quarter Finals
: AC Milan

View attachment 249694View attachment 249696
Lost in Milan but as long as i wasn't out of the tie I knew we could win at home. That's what we did as we comfortably won 4-0 thanks to a poor Milan defense giving away two penalties.

Semi Finals: Lyon

View attachment 249700View attachment 249698

We were easily beaten in the away leg as we struggled against a Lyon side that lacked in midfield. It showed in the second leg as we demolished them thanks to Doumbia and Muller who returned to full fitness from a stress fracture in his back just when i needed him.

Final: Man City

View attachment 249699

What can I say, star signing Doumbia hitting his 4th Hat-Trick in 5 matches to finish the season on absolute fire and get us the Champions League that his performances really deserved.

Doumbia:

View attachment 249701

was offered about 19 jobs after applying for all chosen MP black aces and beat a team from the league above (SuperSport United) 2-0 in my 1st friendly! :D

Have just won my first continental trophy. After 6 years of plugging away in South Africa and managing three different teams I finally lifted the African Champions League against Al-Ahly:

View attachment 250215View attachment 250216

The stats certainly show that I was lucky but I am just glad that I can move to a different continent now!

Just started a season, sunday league footballer past experienced like it says, and i applied for all the jobs which were free. And i got several replys, but out of all of them New England in the MLS was the best club, so i got the job. Im doing really well so far unbeaten run currently haven't lost since i took charge (9 games). But the bad thing is its going to be hard to get North American Champions League football, as New York Red Bulls are in my league they have top players such as Henry, Marquez and Tainio.

I will let you know when i finish my season where i come in the league and how i do in cups etc. Wish me luck!

Starting out now. Will start a story thread with monthly updates. And will update on hear annually start of game loaded : South Africa, Australia, India, Singapore, south Korea, Denmark, England, France, Germany, holland, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Mexico, USA, Argentina and brazil. With medium database unemployed and sunday league experience. Also all leagues from above countries loaded think the game version is 12.2.0 starting in June 2011

WISH ME LUCK!

PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks
Ive got 3 job offers and i dont know which one to pick. Ive been offered the job at Gold Coast United in the Hyundai A-Leauge. New England in the MLS and Atlie FC in the South African National First Division.

Heated Bread- I would not really recommend the A-League, there are a lot of restrictions and regulations to get your head round. To win the ACL I would recommend a Chinese or Korean team. As for the MLS New England is a very good offer, a great team and although there are a few transfer rules to get your head around in the MLS I would say that this is your best bet. It took me 6 years and three clubs to get the ACL from starting there, so I would say go for New England.
Whoever you choose good luck and it is a great challenge!!