We Are All Jacks - A Swansea City Story

What a way to get promoted and a very nice budget as well to bring some players in as well

Glad to see you were able to get promotion. Looking forward to see what you can do in the Premier League next season

END OF SEASON 2023/24 REVIEW

An amazing season culminated in automatic promotion! Swansea City are back in the Premier League.

9. league.JPG

Again, our performances in the domestic cup competitions was pretty woeful though.

9. fa cup.JPG

9. carabao cup.JPG

The Best 11

9. best 11.JPG

The New Arrivals

9. new arrivals.JPG

Overall Squad Stats

9. squad.JPG

Club Awards

9. awards.JPG

League Awards

9. league award 1.JPG

9. league award 2.JPG

9. league award 3.JPG

We gained over 76,000 social media followers this season as our popularity grows in the game. Naturally, next year, the fans simply expect us to do our very best to avoid relegation from the Premier League.

9. supporters.JPG

Attempting to avoid relegation is all the board expect from me for the next 5 years!

9. vision.JPG

Commercial Summary

9. commercials.JPG

4th August 2024

Transfer News: My first signing of the Summer was a free transfer. David Turnbull joins from Celtic and to get a player like him on a freebie is a great way to start our business this year.

1.1 turnbull.JPG

Transfer News: Our attacking midfield options were then bolstered further as Harry Wilson joins the club and it's great to add a Welsh international to the ranks. I've paid £15 million to bring him here from Fulham with £8.75 million paid up front and I am hoping he will prove to be worth every penny.

1.2 wilson.JPG

Transfer News: Next in was one for now and the future as 20 year old Cameron Humphreys comes in from Ipswich. He cost me the princely sum of £11.5 million to prize him away from the Suffolk club, but with his best years ahead of him, it could prove to be a bargain!

1.3 humphreys.JPG

Transfer News: Another talented young player that has joined us this Summer is Leicester City's 23 year old left back, Luke Thomas. It's great to sign another English player that probably isn't into his best years yet, but who improves our squad immediately at the same time. Thomas cost us £12.5 million with £8 million of that paid up front.

1.4 thomas.JPG

Released: No less than 19 players were let go this Summer, although most of them are from the U21s and U18s sides. Liam Walsh and Jamie Paterson are the most notable departures as neither of them featured much last year in the Championship so definitely wouldn't be deemed good enough to play for us in the top tier.

1.5 released.JPG

Transfer News: Nathanael Ogbeta has also left the club after agreeing a pre contract deal with Stoke a couple of months ago.

1.6 ogbeta.JPG

Transfer News: I'm so excited and pleased to announce that Granit Xhaka has signed for the club on a free transfer after Arsenal released him! I know he is marmite for a lot of people, but I've always loved him and can't overstate how over the moon I am to have him here!

1.7 xhaka.JPG

Transfer News: Time for a player to leave now and Morgan Whittaker moves to Ipswich for £6.75 million. He spent last year playing Premier League football whilst on loan at Luton but failed to impress and was actually pretty poor so I was happy to move him on for a decent fee.

1.8 whittaker.JPG

Transfer News: I always said I wanted to have an element of signing Welsh players during my career and now we are in the Premier League and have Premier League budgets, I feel we are in a position to sign Welsh players that are good enough to play for the club. So I'm really pleased to welcome right back, Connor Roberts, back to the club who we sign from Burnley for £12 million (£7 million up front). Roberts actually left Swansea back in the 2021/22 season to join The Clarets.

1.9 roberts.JPG

Pre season was relatively straight forward with just one slip up against Casa Pia on our Portuguese training camp, although we dominated that game. The win over Atletico was pretty impressive though.

1.10 pre season.JPG

I've been playing a more narrow amended version of my 4-2-3-1 and this is how I expect to start the league campaign tactically.

1.11 tactic.JPG

Season Preview: I fully expected the bookies to have us down as massive outsiders for the league. What I didn't expect to see was Manchester City's Bernardo Silva in the media dream 11 as a left back!!!

1.12 preview.JPG

I can't deny that the fixture list has been relatively kind to us and we will be eased into Premier League football against two other sides that could well be battling against relegation alongside us this season.

1.13 schedule.JPG

21st September 2024

Premier League

Matchday 1

2.1 forest.JPG

First Premier League game....first Premier League win! Nice start!

Premier League
Matchday 2

2.2 burnley.JPG

A frantic opening 16 minutes saw us bag 3 early goals and put this game out reach of Burnley before they'd even warmed up. A perfect start to life in the Premier League has seen us take maximum points from the opening two fixtures.

Premier League
Matchday 3

2.3 villa.JPG

A very good point earned at Villa Park. I feared the worst when we went 1-0 down in the very first minute, but we composed ourselves well and fought our way back into the game.

Premier League
Matchday 4

2.4 spurs.JPG

Our first encounter with one of the supposed 'big 6' ends in defeat, but it was a good effort against Spurs and we only went down narrowly.

Carabao Cup
Second Round

2.5 derby.JPG

Now we're in the Premier League, we get to enter this competition a round later than normal and our opponents were from 2 divisions below. Despite that, we required a penalty shootout to get past Derby which isn't good enough.

Premier League
Matchday 5

2.6 southampton.JPG

Connor Roberts getting sent off in the 25th minute was not part of the game plan and from that moment, we were never in this game and almost hand the Saints an easy win!

Transfer Window: We're in the big leagues now amongst the top spending clubs in the world and nobody spent more this window than Newcastle with a whopping £209 million, which included the £45.5 million signing of Moises Caicedo from Brighton. In terms of wages though, we are miles behind everyone else in the division and based on this stat alone, it would be a miracle if we can stay up this year.

2.7 window.JPG

Commercial Income: There is a vast difference in what the clubs in the Premier League bring in on an annual basis and alongisde Norwich, we are miles off the pace of the big clubs.

2.8 commercial.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 6

2.9 chelsea.JPG

A fantastic point against one of the league's best! We could have even nicked it late on but Decordova-Reid's effort from 6 yards out just crept past the wrong side of the post.

Premier League
Matchday 7

2.10 man city.JPG

Fair to say that Man City are on a completely different level to where we are right now.

Premier League
League Table

2.11 league.JPG

Well it's not been the worst start in the world and we've already got games against Spurs, Chelsea and Man City out of the way. However, the league is incredibly tight and we are just 2 points above 19th place despite sitting 11th!!

1st December 2024

Carabao Cup

Third Round

3.1 chelsea.JPG

We were dog **** and deserved to go out here. Three shots at goal in a home game against anyone is simply not good enough!

Premier League
Matchday 8

3.2 leicester.JPG

A poor performance against a side that hadn't started well at all this year. Things were starting to take a turn for the worse.

Poor Form: The Leicester defeat capped off an awful month of September in which we didn't record a single victory and only scored 1 goal!

3.3 september.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 9

3.4 bournemouth.JPG

Thankfully, October started better as we get a big result away at Bournemouth. If we want to stay up this year, we must beat the sides we think could finish beneath us and The Cherries come into that category so this was a significant result for us.

Premier League

Matchday 10

3.5 newcastle.JPG

Points like this could prove precious come the end of the season! A really good one against the richest team in the world, even if it was gutting to concede so late on.

Premier League
Matchday 11

3.6 arsenal.JPG

Arsenal only managed to come away with a point as well. This was certainly a better point for us than it was for them!

Premier League
Matchday 12

3.7 wolves.JPG

Gutting to lose this one so late on, but then Wolves had been the better side throughout and probably deserved it...still hurts though!

Premier League
Matchday 13

3.8 norwich.JPG

These are the kind of games we have to win if we are to stay up, so it's really disapppointing that we didn't. We were on top for large periods, but struggled in front of goal. It is becoming quite clear that most of our attacking players are not up to Premier League standard.

Premier League
Matchday 14

3.9 everton.JPG

An absolute thriller at Everton, but it's The Toffees that get the better of us on the day. It's such a shame that we finally have a really good day in attack, but then our defence lets us down!

Premier League
Matchday 15

3.10 man utd.JPG

I didn't expect to get much from this game anyway, but all hope went out the window just 3 minutes in when Ajayi saw red for an awful 2 footed challenge!

Premier League
League Table

3.11 league.JPG

We're slipping down the table, with wins proving really difficult to come by, and now hover just 2 points above the relegation places. It's incredibly tight down in that bottom half with a whole host of teams struggling, but we're not even half way through the season yet and there's a lot of football still to be played.

12th January 2025

Premier League

Matchday 16

4.1 palace.JPG

This is one of those fixtures that we might have targeted at the start of the season as a winnable game, but coming into it Palace were 6th in the league so it certainly wasn't a given. However, we performed really well...the best we have in a few matches to be fair and deserved the 3 points.

Premier League
Matchday 17

4.2 west ham.JPG

I don't know if West Ham were really amazing here or we were truly awful, or just a combination of both. They had 26 shots at our goal in this game, whilst we scored with 2 of our 3 attempts in the whole game! Sammy Ameobi was our only half decent player on the pitch!

League Update: The Hammers are on fire at the moment and lead the way at the top of the table!

4.3 hammers leading.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 18

4.4 leeds.JPG

It's fair to say that most of the game we've lost this year, we deserved to lose. However, that wasn't the case here and we really should have won this match. A hard one to take and we walk away with this being a massive 3 points lost!

Premier League
Matchday 19

4.5 liverpool.JPG

I have absolutely no idea how we managed to hold on for dear life for a point here after both Xhaka and Humphreys were sent off! But **** me, I'll take it!

Premier League

Matchday 20

4.6 leicester.JPG

Really poor, just really poor!

Premier League
Matchday 21

4.7 man city.JPG

Well that was slightly embarrassing. Moving on swiftly!

Premier League
Matchday 22

4.8 newcastle.JPG

Out of nowhere, we get a very unlikely point. It's another sending off though which ultimately costs us as I really think with 11 men, we were in control of this game and possibly would have gone on to win it.

Discipline: Red cards are definitely costing us this year and that one against Newcastle was our 6th of the season. We've also got the most yellows in the league this season and our discipline has been pretty shocking to say the least.

4.9 reds.JPG

4.9 yellows.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 23

4.10 bournemouth.JPG

This was kind of a must win really and it's bitterly disappointing that we didn't! We were the better side and if either team would have deserved the victory, it would have been us, but we are rubbish!

Premier League
League Table

4.11 league.JPG

I actually have no idea how we are holding on to 15th place with just 4 wins to our name this season! I think we are incredibly lucky that so far there are a few teams that are even more terrible than we are!

Interview Offer: I have to admit that with just 1 win in 14 games at Swansea, this offer to interview for the Rangers job was incredibly tempting! I very, very, very nearly went for it. Let's hope I don't regret the choice not to.

4.12 rangers job.JPG

Transfer News: With the January transfer window now open, it was time to start offloading some players that are not good enough to play at this level. First two out the door were Sammy Ameobi (to Real Zaragoza for £200k) and Steve Cook (to Cambur for £350k).

4.13 ameobi.JPG

4.13 cook.JPG

FA Cup
Third Round

4.14 charlton.JPG

We are so **** this year we can't even beat League One opposition!

19th March 2025

Premier League
Matchday 24

5.1 liverpool.JPG

A decent effort at Anfield against one of the title challengers, but we just fall to a narrow defeat in the end and it's 0 points from another game.

Premier League
Matchday 25

5.2 burnley.JPG

With Burnley propping up the table, this was a must win game for us and anything less than all 3 points would have been unacceptable. David Turnbull turned in his performance of the season to ensure we left with all 3.

Premier League
Matchday 26

5.3 forest.JPG

Back to back wins for the first time since the opening 2 games of the season and another massive one against a team below us in the division. This victory could go a long way to safety!

Transfer News: Chuba Akpom had started to cause disruption in the dressing room over the fact I refused to give him the new contract he had been asking for. He wanted near on £40k per week but didn't warrant it at all after scoring just twice in 16 games this year. So instead, I sold him for £8.5 million to Krasnodar.

5.4 akpom.JPG

Transfer News: On deadline day, attacking reinforcements were desperately needed and I turned to the loan market to bring in 3 new faces to the club who will all play an important part between now and the end of the season. These could be the 3 that keep us in the division you know!

5.5 arezo.JPG

5.5 grifo.JPG

5.5 hannibal.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 27

5.6 leeds.JPG

Three wins on the bounce! GET IN! Hannibal scores on his debut, whilst Grifo also set up the first one too. Great to see the newbies settling straight in and already contibuting to the effort to stay up this year.

Club Facilities: There is no better time than to go to the board and make a request than when you've just won 3 games in a row.

5.7 youth recruitment.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 28

5.8 west ham.JPG

For the second time this season, we are battered by The Hammers.

Premier League
Matchday 29

5.9 palace.JPG

A thriller for both sets of fans at Selhurst Park, but it was Palace that came away with the result. When we went 3-2 up on 81 minutes, I thought it was going to be our day, but two late goals let the result slip from within our grasp.

Premier League
Matchday 30

5.10 norwich.JPG

Disappointing not to win this one with Norwich staring relegation in the face. A win here would have moved us a big step closer to safety, but we couldn't get over the line.

Premier League
Matchday 31

5.11 man utd.JPG

Connor Roberts straight red card cost us here. We were in the game and actually leading 2-1 at that time. However, after Eriksen scored the penalty from the resulting foul and red card, there only ever looked like one winner.

Premier League
League Table

5.12 league.JPG

Only 7 games of the season remain and we sit 9 points clear of the relegation zone. I reckon 4 more points would probably be enough to secure Premier League football again next season (33 points was enough to survive last year).

Youth Intake: I have to question the judgement of my Head of Youth Development as he is tipping this year's intake as a potential golden generation, but I feel there is only one player who looks like they have the potential to make it - Welsh left back James Slater.

5.13 youth intake.JPG

5.13 slater.JPG

18th May 2025

Premier League

Matchday 32

6.1 wolves.JPG

It was 15th vs 16th here and both teams were looking to take a big step towards Premier League survival, but it wasn't us that took it. A game of two halves for us as we were solid in the 1st and went to complete **** in the second.

Premier League
Matchday 33

6.2 arsenal.JPG

I'd be really interested to know how many more points we'd pick up this season if it wasn't for our sending offs. Another one here and despite that we still ran Arsenal close and might have got something with 11 men.

The Walsall boss was at the Arsenal game checking out our right back. It shows just how much of a miracle it would be for us to stay up this year, based on the fact we have players playign who are being linked with strugglign League One clubs!!

6.3 walsall link.JPG

On the flip side, we are at least very profitable as a football club right now.

6.4 profits.JPG

Premier League

Matchday 34

6.5 everton.JPG

Another draw after conceding a late goal. We've conceded a lot of goals in the last 10 mins of games this season and must have thrown away a **** load of points through doing so.

Premier League
Matchday 35

6.6 spurs.JPG

Not really much of a surprise to see Xhaka getting sent off against Spurs is it. Despite that though, we still hold on for a great point!

Premier League
Matchday 36

6.7 villa.JPG

More late goals cost us here and we really need to sort out our concentration in the latter stages. So ****** that we went 2-1 up in the 83rd minute and ended up losing the game!

Premier League
Matchday 37

6.8 chelsea.JPG

Fuckinghell we're ****!

Premier League
Matchday 38

6.9 southampton.JPG

At least we didn't finish the season on a defeat!

Premier League
League Table

6.10 league.JPG

We eventually finish 16th and will stay in the Premier League for another season at least. However, I can't help but feel we were a little lucky that there were a few teams that were even more awful than we were, as 33 points should not be enough to stay in this league. However, we will absolutely take it, but know that we definitely need to improve next year or we will go down! Southampton will count themselves even more lucky than us as to stay up with 28 points is near on a miracle! West Ham had a fantastic season qualifying for the Champions League, whilst Manchester City don't make the top 4 and Liverpool end up as champions!

With Man City's poor performance comes the sacking of Pep!

6.11 pep sacked.JPG

It's fair to say that one of our only success stories of the year was the fact Dion Beljo finished in the top 5 goalscorers in the Premier League as the Croatian striker continues to make a name for himself.

6.11 goalscorers.JPG

END OF SEASON 2024/25 REVIEW

A long, tough, gruelling season, but in the end we achieved the one thing we needed to this year...survival!

1. league.JPG

In the cups, we were as bad as we've ever been. It would be really nice to have a cup run at some point...just a little one.

1. fa cup.JPG

1. carabao cup.JPG

The New Arrivals

1. new arrivals.JPG

The Best 11

1. best 11.JPG

Overall Squad Stats

1. squad.JPG

Club Awards

1. club awards.JPG

Commercials

1. commercials.JPG

Finances

1. finances.JPG

The budgets for next season are not the greatest and it's definitely not going to be easy to improve the squad significantly without selling players and hoping we can pull in some big fees.

1. budgets.JPG

That’s a tough budget. Hopefully can get a couple of decent sales to bolster your budgets and work the transfer market well

That’s a tough budget. Hopefully can get a couple of decent sales to bolster your budgets and work the transfer market well

Had to do a few spread payments mate to get around it but it might affect future budgets is all.

15th July 2025

Transfer News: First signing of the Summer is a loanee that comes in for the year from Chelsea. Noni Madueke is one of England's up and coming prospects and now he is 23 years old, he is ready for some first team football to show his worth!

2.1 madueke.JPG

Transfer News: My first permanent signing is a new central midfielder in the form of 29 year old Branco Van Den Boomen who comes in from Toulouse. Branco's deal will eventually be worth £9 million, with £3.5 million paid up front.

2.2 boomen.JPG

Transfer News: Next in was a really nice piece of business as I signed Benfica's Albanian centre back, Adrian Bajrami, for a fee of just £4.3 million (with £2.4 million paid up front). He is immediately worth over £20 million upon signing!!

2.3 bajrami.JPG

Transfer News: I expect a fair few departures this Summer of players that are nowhere near good enough anymore and the first to go is Tom Lawrence who moves to Ipswich for free.

2.4 lawrence.JPG

Transfer News: The second 23 year old centre back to join the club is Leo Greiml and again it's a bargain buy as we get him for just £2.4 million from Greuther Furth in Germany.

2.5 grieml.JPG

Lucky bastards Man City are handed a spot in the Champions League despite not finishing in the top 4 last year!

2.6 man city.JPG

Transfer News: Next in was a bit of experience and possibly the bargain of the window! Erick Gutierrez comes in from PSV for just £110k....yes just £110k! The 30 year old Mexican is good enough to challenge for a first team place too!

2.7 gutierrez.JPG

Now as I am out there looking for every bargain under the sun, this little rumour comes out of the woodwork...possibly exciting times ahead!!

2.8 tycoon.JPG

Transfer News: For now though we continue bargain hunting and a new striker joins the club for only £1.4 million. Jean-Philippe Mateta hasn't been getting in the Palace squad, so that's why we picked him up so cheaply and he can play backup to Dion Brejo.

2.9 mateta.JPG

Released: A total of 19 players leave the club this year at the end of their contracts, with the most notable being Jamaal Lascelles, Dominic Gape and Lewie Coyle. All three were big parts of getting us to the Premier League, but showed last year that they really aren't up to the standard of the top tier.

2.10 released.JPG

Transfer News: Joe Allen has also left the club for the second time as he moves out to South Korea to finish his career. He deserves a special mention after playing nearly 200 league games for the club!

2.11 allen.JPG

Transfer News: Kieran Trippier was let go at the end of his contract from Newcastle at the end of the season and I moved to snap him up. A really experienced player to add to the team, who can still offer us something despite now being 34 years of age.

2.12 trippier.JPG

Transfer News: Then there was another departure as Semi Ajayi leaves for Levante in a deal worth £600k. He played 16 times in the Premier League last year but his average rating of just 6.57 shows he wasn't really cut out for it and certainly wasn't justifying the near £30k per week he was earning.

2.13 ajayi.JPG

Facilities: We finish this update on some more improvements which is all going to help the future of the football club.

2.14 junior coaching.JPG

2.14 training fac.JPG

2nd September 2025

Transfer News: As I continue to build a squad capable of finishing a little higher up the league this year, the latest player to join the club is 18 year old Norwegian full back Aleksander Olsson. He joins from Rosenborg for a fee of £5 million (£2.6 million paid up front) and could make our left back position his own for years to come!

3.1 olsson.JPG

Takeover: Well these rumours of a potential takeover won't go away, with two interested parties now looking at buying the club. My future looks unclear all of a sudden as one of the prospective owners has already come out and said they will apparently appoint a new manager should they get control of the club!

3.2 takeover.JPG

Luckily, in a matter of days, it all went away!

3.3 collapse.JPG

Season Preview: It's Chelsea that are the favourites to win the title this season, although Man City and Liverpool are very much in the running as far as the bookies are concerned. Both Brentford and Fulham were promoted from the Championship last year, but are still expected to finish above us who are apparently destined for relegation, with only Blackburn seen as a worse team than us in this year's competition.

3.4 preview.JPG

Transfer News: My number 1 keeper, Robin Zentner, has been grumbling lately about wanting a new challenge and possibly leaving the club, which seems to have generated some interest in him. With bids likely to come, I jumped the gun a bit and moved to sign his replacement in advance and who better than Welsh number 1 keeper, Danny Ward. He comes in for £5.25 million and I had to interact with the board to ask them to make it happen and they obliged. Maybe because they know we could have £20+ million coming our way for Zentner soon!

3.5 ward.JPG

With our opening day fixture against Everton just around the corner, we take a look over pre season which was an unbeaten run of friendlies topped off with a decent win over RB Salzburg.

3.6 pre season.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 1

3.7 everton.JPG

We only kept 5 clean sheets in the Premier League all last season so to kick off the opening day with one this year is quality! A good performance all round as we kick things off with a win!

Premier League

Matchday 2

3.8 villa.JPG

Just as we did last year, we kick off this season with back to back wins. David Turnbull's second goal was an absolute blinder as he dribbled like Messi past no less than 4 Villa players before side footing the ball underneath the keeper to score!

Premier League
Matchday 3

3.9 man utd.JPG

It was always going to be tough to extend our winning streak to three games with this fixture, but this wasn't terrible and we had chances of our own. I feel quietly positive that we have taken a step forward on last season, which seems like a weird thing to say when you've just watched your side lose 3-1!

Transfer News: Lewis Gibson is shipped off to Derby for £2.5 million. We simply have much better options in the squad at centre back now and he was awful when he played last year.

3.10 gibson.JPG

Carabao Cup
Second Round

3.11 portsmouth.JPG

An incredibly dominant performance resulted in only the narrowest of victories as we squandered a number of chances. At least we are through though!

Premier League
Matchday 4

3.12 brentford.JPG

We were definitely the better side here so it's frustrating to come away with nothing from the game.

Premier League
League Table

3.13 league.JPG

It's early days but 2 wins from 4 games is a good start. However, we were in this position last season and that turned out to be a long, hard campaign so we won't count our chickens just yet.

Transfer News: On transfer deadline day, there was one final addition to the team as Oscar Aranda boosts my attacking options, joining us on loan for the season from Real Madrid.

3.13 aranda.JPG

Squad At End Of Transfer Window

3.14 squad.JPG

I love this career story, been keeping up to date with each post 👍🏻 Decent start, hopefully you can push on this season and improve on last seasons finish.

I love this career story, been keeping up to date with each post 👍🏻 Decent start, hopefully you can push on this season and improve on last seasons finish.

Thanks mate. With the signings we've made I feel like we are stronger and definitely hoping for a mid table finish. If we can get 10th-14th I'd be happy this year.

25th October 2025

Premier League
Matchday 5

4.1 liverpool.JPG

Liverpool's central midfield trio was Declan Rice, Alex Scott and Phil Foden for this one...just looking at that alone compared to our squad, I'll take a 2-0 defeat as not too bad a result at Anfield.

Premier League

Matchday 6

4.2 palace.JPG

An absolute worldie from Beljo very late on in the game earns us the 3 points against Palace. Both teams had defended really well throughout, but there was nothing that could be done about Beljo's 35 yard banger that would have been worthy of winning any match!

Carabao Cup
Third Round

4.3 newcastke.JPG

Knocked out with just seconds remaining! Gutted!

Premier League
Matchday 7

4.4 newcastle.JPG

After the disappointment of going out to The Magpies in the cup, we immediately bounce back to take a good point off them in the league. This is a good result!

Premier League
Matchday 8

4.5 wolves.JPG

Despite being tipped to struggle this season, Wolves find themselves in 3rd place with 15 points at this early stage of the season, so this has to be seen as a half decent point for us.

Injury News: Bobby Decordova-Reid has got himself 3 assists in the early stages of this season, so it's a blow to lose his creativity for the next couple of months.

4.6 reid injury.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 9

4.7 chelsea.JPG

Chelsea are living up to their billing as title favourites as they top the league at this point, so it wasn't really a surprise that we got turned over.

Premier League
Matchday 10

4.8 leicester.JPG

Strong performance against Leicester here and we deserved to win the game after creating more chances and putting them away too. We got caught on the break twice in the first half with Daka's pace beating our offside trap, but other than that, The Foxes never really threatened and it would have been an injustice if they'd have got something from the game.

Premier League
League Table

4.9 league.JPG

Ten games into the season now and we sit in the top half of the table! Now that's more like it! In comparison to last season, at the ten game stage we had 12 points from our opening 10 games, with 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 defeats. We had scored 12 goals and conceded 16. Now our record this season isn't too disimilar, but it was over the next 10-15 games where it all went to **** last year, so we've got an important run coming up.

One player that has had a bright start to the campaign is David Turnbull. He already has 6 goal contributions this year with 3 goals and 3 assists and we'll hope he keeps up this good form to keep us well away from those relegation places.

4.10 turnbull.JPG

13th December 2025

Premier League

Matchday 11

5.1 spurs.JPG

We were rubbish here. Can't really have any complaints about the result and we were lucky to get the 2 goals that we did which at least made the scoreline look a little respectable.

Premier League
Matchday 12

5.2 fulham.JPG

This was our most impressive attacking performance of the season so far. We looked like scoring with every attack and Fulham simply could not deal with us.

Premier League
Matchday 13

5.3 leeds.JPG

Back to back wins and Noni Madueke scores in back to back games for the first time this year as well. A good win at Elland Road.

Injury News: Just as he was starting to hit some form, we lose Madueke for up to a month.

5.4 madueke injury.JPG

Injury News: It don't rain, it pours! For **** sake! We lose the in form David Turnbull for 3 months as well! That's my two main attacking midfielders out on long term injuries just as we seemed to be getting to grips with Premier League football at last.

5.5 turnbull injury.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 14

5.6 saints.JPG

With two of our key creative players out, we struggled to make any real impact in the final third and never looked like scoring!

Premier League
Matchday 15

5.7 bournemouth.JPG

No real excuses for this as we lose to a team we should really be beating. Losing both Madueke and Turnbull to injury is already showing how much it's going to hurt us!

Premier League

Matchday 16

5.8 west ham.JPG

Despite being dominated for most of the game, we manage to sneak a point from West Ham. Bearing in mind they put 10 goals past us last season in 5-1 and 5-2 wins, this is a much improved result against the Hammers.

Injury: ******* brilliant! Another attacking midfielder picks up a month long injury!

5.9 wilson injury.JPG

We are literally ****** in the attacking midfield department right now, with all four players that would generally fill these roles for us being out of action!

5.10 injuries.JPG

Injury: And then to add insult to injury, we lose yet another first team player for up to 3 months! You know when it feels like everything is going against you right?!

5.11 roberts injury.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 17

5.12 arsenal.JPG

Didn't expect to get anything from this one...we move on!

We were doing OK scoring goals up until we hit all our injury problems. However, since then, we haven't scored a single goal in any of our last 4 matches.

5.13 no goals.JPG

Premier League
League Table

5.14 league.JPG

We are still just about holding our pitch in the top half of the table, but we desperately need our attacking players to return from injury, or the transfer window to open, or I fear we will drop down the league at a rapid pace!

18th January 2026

Premier League

Matchday 18

6.1 man city.JPG

I have no idea how on earth we pulled this off! After 4 straight defeats without scoring a single goal, we go and pull this absolute gem of a performance out the bag! GET IN!

It's not like it was a fluke either...we were ****** good value for the win and matched them all over the park.

6.2 city stats.JPG

And I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is no better time to go to the board with a request than after a big win! The youth recruitment at the club is now at an exceptional level!

6.3 youth.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 19

6.4 blackburn.JPG

So disappointing that we couldn't follow up the Man City result here. Dion Beljo should have nicked the points for us when he found himself through one on one in the 87th minute only to strike his effort against the post!

Premier League
Matchday 20

6.5 wolves.JPG

A closely contested game between 9th and 10th but it's us that just edge it with a late strike from Bobby!

Transfer News: The January window is once again open and a deal I did a month ago can finally go through. It's one for the future as 18 year old Cameroonian midfielder, Juanpa, joins the club for a mere £1 million from America de Cali. My scouts found him on their search of South America and he looks like a great prospect at such a small price.

6.6 juanpa.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 21

6.7 newcastle.JPG

We were awful in the first half but really good in the 2nd and a draw is probably a fair result on the overall balance of play.

Transfer News: Granit Xhaka leaves the club. He is 33 now and had already made up his mind that he was going to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expired. Rather than allow him to leave for free, I offered him out to cash in now and Marseille snapped him up for £2.7 million.

6.8 chaka.JPG

Transfer News: Another central midfielder then left the club as Erick Gutierrez moves back to Mexico to join Club America for a fee of £6 million. He had only been with us 6 months, but failed to really make an impression or hold down a place in the side, so it made sense to move him on and make a whopping profit on a player I paid only £115k for.

6.9 gutierrez.JPG

Transfer News: Nathan Patterson has been brought in from Everton on loan until the end of the season. We have Connor Roberts out with a long term injury and Kieran Trippier has been nothing short of disappointing as his stand in, so Patterson comes in to challenge for the right back spot.

6.10 patterson.JPG

FA Cup
Third Round

6.11 watford.JPG

We've always been **** in the FA Cup and this year is no different as we are again knocked out by lower league opposition after a shocking performance.

Transfer News: Time to reinvest the money we have brought in already in this window, as I fork out £8 million to sign Sheffield United's centre back, Anel Ahmedhozic. He has been in fine form for Sheffield in the Championship this year with an average rating of 7.3 from 23 appearances.

6.12 anel.JPG

Premier League
Matchday 22

6.13 leicester.JPG

Leicester can probably feel a little agrieved at not winning this one as they were all over us at times. However, a man of the match performance from Robin Zentner betweeen the sticks which included a penalty save earns us another 3 points!

Premier League
League Table

6.14 league.JPG

That win over Leicester saw us jump above them in the table and with 16 games of the season still to go we have pretty much equalled last year's entire tally, so there has been significant improvement on last season!