Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
i think the best young attacker is either pato or aguero but aguero isnt on list so pato.

What about Andy Carroll and Nile Ranger?

Maybe not

aguero then Pato for me. . . aguero is great worth 35million on my atletico season

Last edited:
pato and benzema!bojan vela an baloteli will become mega stars

Bojan Krkic ftw...he has the same name like me,and is a great player...after him Pato

Benzema is very good but Pato is better , Macheda has a lot of talent!!

i personally agree with a few of the boys bojan isnt the greatest young striker in the world in real life its got to be pat or aguero but in futie man uv gota have alberto paloschi in there 2 or 3 reasons into game he is AWESOME and a must buy to any team!!

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

i personally agree with a few of the boys bojan isnt the greatest young striker in the world in real life its got to be pato or aguero but in futie man uv gota have alberto paloschi in there 2 or 3 reasons into game he is AWESOME and a must buy to any team!!

...mmm...how is Andy caroll in the game , i have never used him before , is he pants or what..? :S

Andy Carroll is immense. He plays for England U'21's so he can't be that bad.

Pato is the best young striker in world closely followed by Aguero, Bojan is not that good and neither is Vela because they have not become regulars for their clubs yet, same thing with Macheda who has hardly featured this season.

Pato has 2 or 3 years over aguero, and is ******* immense

Balotelli is amazing on FM. never seen him in real life though

I'm assuming the definition of striker would be a forward often on the very end of attacks. A lethal player in front of goal with target man attributes to boot? Based on this I'd say Alexandre (Pato) because right now he is pretty awesome for his age. I really don't understand this hype around Bojan though... That guy doesn't seem to be one of the best...

Last edited:
Personally i'd have to go for aguero. Out of the lot around the moment he's the one showing his potential although he's followed closely by pato. Both have wondeful futures ahead of them.

Aguero could own Benzema any day, Benzema's rubbish!

Benzema rubbish? i really hope you are joking.

Benzema is one of the best strikers in the world

Had to vote other as Aguero is not on the list.

He should defiantly be on the list and he should replace Mario Gomez?

Benzema is very good but Pato is better , Macheda has a lot of talent!!

I think we need to see more of Macheda really i am not saying he is not good but we really need to see more

NEYMAR SHOULD BE UP HERE he has extreme potential

100% Agree

Mario Balotelli gets my vote
can wait to see him in about 3 yr