ilkork

Reaction score
Ok,my team Olympiakos Piraeus(Greek Champion) had transfer revenue for this season 29.5m ? and transfer expenditures 10.5m ? (real life).So, 19.5m added to balance.BUT, in fm14 new patch 14.3.1,i only have balance at 11.25m ? and a transfer budget of 4.5m ?.Shouldn't i have Balance of 30.75m ?:
-19.5m from transfers
-11.25m balance atm (9m general kit sponsor,1m main kit sponsor,6.2m tv deal)
And with 60% of transfer revenue made available,i should have transfer budget of 7.8m not 4.5m.

Is it cheating if i change the values via editor?

PS.Olympiakos is a healthy business and always pays its expenditure by his income.No transfers out needed in order to balance the books.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/olympiacos-piraeus/transfers/verein_683.html

Why ask again ? we said no already. The TV deal is the one that needs editing, yes the rest is cheating. That sire isn't accurate.. just a reflection of what was spent not what could be or should have been.

Last edited:
It isn't the same.I mean fm is a good game but lacks valuable information.31m balance is a lot better than 11m.And its not something i made with my mind,it's real facts...

Your current managers budget was that, there is no indication an unknown new manager would be given the same. If you think he would change it.

I am not talking about having more transfer budget (which i should,from 4.5m->12.3m) but having the right balance which would be 30.75m and not 11.25m.Any manager,even an uknown sunday league like me,may get less transfer budget,but, balance remains the same for everyone.

Just make sure all the players that have been sold for that cash are at the right clubs, where did you get the 60% from?

I have checked everything,the new patch 14.3.1 includes all new transfers in and out(even a transfer which hasn't been announced yet in real life :p).I am trying really hard not to cheat(i was doing that in previous fm versions).This year Olympiakos got really lucky cause he sold players for 29.5m total(never happened again,it's the first time in their history).I just think it should be added.Fm Staff forgets the low leagues and just concentrates on the big ones.This should change in order to create a better game.

The 60% is wrong.Transfer Revenue is 19.5m so, with 60% you get 11.7m transfer budget and not 7.8m as i wrote before

The Balance is right of 30.75, the split is up to the board.