WWE Thread

Miz will tear Daniel Bryan to shreads!!!
I call BS. Daniel Bryan is one of the top independent talents in the world. It'll only look like he's being ripped to shreds if the WWE decide that's what they think "the fans" want to see.

Botch - Mistake when doing a move. Perfect example is Lesnar/Angle when Lesnar ****** up the Shooting Star.

Frutty - Probably won't be back in WWE. He's been commited to TNA.

I watched it, Kaval won, don't know what you mean by 'botch'?
He ****** up the entire storyline by attacking the wrong guy. He was supposed to attack Kaval but got confused (I guess he can't tell the difference between two black guys) and attacked Percy Watson instead. They were meant to be an alliance.

He ****** up the entire storyline by attacking the wrong guy. He was supposed to attack Kaval but got confused (I guess he can't tell the difference between two black guys) and attacked Percy Watson instead. They were meant to be an alliance.

haha! what a *****! i missed it, i'll try and find it on youtube.

Nothing better than steroid monkeys pretending to hit each other.

Used to watch it when the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle were there.
Don't follow it anymore but if it was on and I wasn't doing anything I'd give it a watch.
Nowhere near as good as it was back in the WWF days.

yeah still unmasked, doesnt looks half as "scarey" as he did when masked.

thats **** kane being unmasked takes the appeal away from his character when he was masked i still remember his debut **** in cell 1997 and the the first blood match aginst austin in 1998 that was the kane i loved

f468fc83e8de0077b6ea744.jpg

hope cm punk crashes and burns a the big shows feet
and some one should bring back the attitude era

ahh the good old days of waking up on a saturday morning tunning into wwf as it was called back then and watching my favourite wrestler the rock :D when he left i gradually began to lose interest in the show and by about the age of 12 i stopped watching it all together. doesnt seem nowhere near as good as it used to be and it also seems even faker now days too

I call BS. Daniel Bryan is one of the top independent talents in the world. It'll only look like he's being ripped to shreds if the WWE decide that's what they think "the fans" want to see.

Botch - Mistake when doing a move. Perfect example is Lesnar/Angle when Lesnar ****** up the Shooting Star.

Frutty - Probably won't be back in WWE. He's been commited to TNA.

Jeff was fighting Kurt Angle on Sunday for a title match in TNA.

YouTube - WWE NXT 8/31/10 (Season 2 Finale) PART 4/4

At 9:50 you will see Riley and Watson are both standing over Kaval. Watson looks confused for a second then does his "Oh yeah" chant rofl.

Yeah, completely fooked that up.

NXT is now based on women? yawn

The women in WWE are very much f*ckable..except Vickie Guerrero.

ahh the good old days of waking up on a saturday morning tunning into wwf as it was called back then and watching my favourite wrestler the rock :D when he left i gradually began to lose interest in the show and by about the age of 12 i stopped watching it all together. doesnt seem nowhere near as good as it used to be and it also seems even faker now days too

yeah it doesn't look as real as before but i still think its good but not as before
TNA now is looking cool with ric flair WOOOOOO miss him in the wwe

yeah lol it has gone on a little too long, who ever it is, he/she isn't affraid to make big calls lol

It's an ex-wrestler, read it somewhere. I reckon it's one of - HBK, The Rock, Stone Cold, or Booker T