06b0d-71dafb2e-1cff-4f79-88fa-6d105de19698.png

hey zyndar, how many goals have you score from corners? thanks mate

well for now i havent score any goals from corner, but i am positive that i will score, as long i am wining i dont care if i score from corners, for me its a bounus

Hy Zyndar, a quick question for Joker tactic.

About the DM position: should i search with the Half Back filter or with the Defensive Midfielder filter with an eye on Passing?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hy Zyndar, a quick question for Joker tactic.

About the DM position: should i search with the Half Back filter or with the Defensive Midfielder filter with an eye on Passing?

Thanks!

If you are struggling to find with the HB filter, go with DM filter with good passing.

what is your best tac atm zyndar? this one or Claymore / Falchion. as in 16 your best one that i found out was the Puskas 6.. Ill get FM 17 when it drops in price on steam like it always does

If you are struggling to find with the HB filter, go with DM filter with good passing.
No, luckily the problem isn't that I can't find players. But all the players I find seems to suit better the Central Midfielder role filter rather than the Half Back :)

what is your best tac atm zyndar? this one or Claymore / Falchion. as in 16 your best one that i found out was the Puskas 6.. Ill get FM 17 when it drops in price on steam like it always does

Hi mate, I don't like to compare different formations. I think this is the most stable.

Great tactic for me so far, just reached the Bundesliga winter break and I am third with Werder Bremen level on points with Bayern in 1st. Good work!

Started a Leeds game with this. Yet to win after 5 games but got a few injuries and been really unlucky in a few of those games so I'm not too concerned about it yet

Working wonders on my villa save so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new update seems to have messed the tactic a bit
Defence is definately more leaky
I played 7 with this before update and conceded 1 now ive played 3 after update and conceded 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
every single year though when they release an update, even if they don't claim to have made any ME changes, it almost always effects tactics in a negative way.

i personally believe they always make a few tweaks to the ME with every update, even if they are very small changes.

my form has crashed aswell. could just be coincidence of course, i don't think so though.

Joker tactic working very good with AC Milan but without OI cuz with OI I couldnt win, removed them and tactic is doing great altough in 4 matches against Juve I lost all 4 matches

Thanks for that. Is it possible to change the role of HB to DM without loss of strength of this tactic? I have a better matching of players on the defensive midfielder without good ability of passing.

Thanks for that. Is it possible to change the role of HB to DM without loss of strength of this tactic? I have a better matching of players on the defensive midfielder without good ability of passing.

The alpha version of it had DMd, so you can try it.