Recent content by 20Jimmy09

  1. 2

    The Luton Challenge 9.3

    I tried this earlier today, just couldnt get into it. It seemed like a great idea too
  2. 2

    sdrawkcaB gnikroW (Working Backwards)

    I did it once, started as Man Utd manager and won everything. It got boring pretty soon so I joined Coventry
  3. 2

    My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0

    This tactic is working great for my Barcelona team, great job
  4. 2

    Diablo tactic

    Thanks very much
  5. 2

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    You just need to go to your User CP then Edit Signature. Do an advanced Google search for 'rangers', but make sure the size is 500 pixels x 100 pixels. You can then upload the picture and add the text, hope this helps
  6. 2

    Diablo tactic

    It was sort of a cheat, but you werent guarenteed to win It was possible for your midfielders to score 100+ goals per season
  7. 2

    Diablo tactic

    I was messing about with CM03/04 and was wondering if anyone had a working link for the diablo tactic. Ive searched everywhere, was the tactic deleted or something? A quick response would be appreciated
  8. 2

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    This is a great idea. Just started today, finding it tough in the league, but hoping that my team will gel soon. I spent £51M, not sure how that happened lol
  9. 2

    Best Youth Players Poll

    Balotelli for me, amazing player
Back
Top