Recent content by 3V3RTON1878

  1. 3

    How to hold onto a lead!?

    When holding on to a lead in a close game I usually go defensive and waste time at around the 80 minute mark, as well as refreshing my central midfielders/full backs with 1/2 substitutes if still available. I keep my defensive line high up the pitch though as I don't want to invite too much...
  2. 3

    Everton 4231

    The tweaks are very easy to apply and everything is explained above so you can do it yourself. Sorry for not uploading (at least not yet), but I haven't had the time to test the tweaks further yet so it's rather pointless to upload it atm as the original one works very well.
  3. 3

    Everton 4231

    Shame I never used it in the first season with him, although couldn't complain too much with Benteke who I've just sold to PSG for ?35.5 million! Lacina Traore is my new complete forward, so far so good.
  4. 3

    Everton 4231

    Retain possession Shorter passing Work ball into box Play out of defence Play into space Roam from positions Hassle opponents Get stuck in Use Tighter Marking Higher Tempo Be more expressive Play wider Much higher defensive line Play offside These are the team instructions in the tactic...
  5. 3

    Everton 4231

    No OIs. Pitch size is standard (may try a wider one next year although it works perfectly fine as it is).
  6. 3

    Everton 4231

    Haven't tried moving the DMs to CM yet, mostly because I'm happy with how it is right now. I want them right in front of defence both when we don't have the ball and when we start to build from the back. Let me know if you try that change though. Have you played any more games?
  7. 3

    Everton 4231

    Hi, Loving the new FM. I'm currently in my 3rd season with Everton. First 2 went ok (finished 4th in the 1st season, 10th in the second but won FA Cup and got to the CL 1st knockout round). Finally, after a poor start to the 3rd season I've decided to create a completely new tactic from...
Back
Top