Recent content by abanjoplayer

  1. A

    LI4MS GOALS GALORE

    Best tactic I've used so far by a mile, thanks for sharing
  2. A

    Restoring Steaua (Bucharest)

    really enjoying the series so far! Do however think that after the first season or two, it could do with being sped up a bit because realistically, it's will take quite a few seasons for you to reach your goal, and most of the time the league and cups should either be unimportant or a walk in...
  3. A

    Suez Cement - Walk like an Egyptian

    I do prefer this with the sentences saying how you feel about the month and some bits on the player, adds a nice touch. Could be a good story, keep it up :)
  4. A

    Taking Over The City - A Paris FC Story

    it's funny you should mention the teams disappearing because on my bulgaria save, the bulgarian A group (top) lost 2 teams after my 2nd season. I wonder why, may be a bug, may be something implemented into the game to allow an evolution of the leagues, it might even be planned for the future in...
  5. A

    I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

    I think you should stay and keep up your assault on the CWC and ACON. With a few improvements, who knows? You've already shown that you have what it takes in the CWC and Mali might already be good enough (with a bit of luck/magic, of course) for the ACON
  6. A

    The Belarus challenge

    I went for Dnepr Mogilev, first league team but were predicted to finish 1st. Only in my 3rd season but all of my best players are foreigners and I need to get into the champions league for prize money so that I can improve facilities/recruitment etc so that I can produce good Belarussians. It...
  7. A

    The Belarus challenge

    I'm also managing in Belarus on my save! First time I've seen anyone else do it hahah. One thing you should note, in the highest league, you're only allowed a maximum of 4 non-belarussians in your first 11 and a maximum of 5 in your first 18, which makes it a little bit more difficult. Good luck!
  8. A

    El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

    ah, I've never myself done a large save outside of Europe, but I thought that it wouldn't be so bad after about 10 seasons. I'm semi-new to fm, but it shouldn't be too difficult for the club to enter the club world cup, in which it shouldn't be too hard to gain a decent amount of money. With...
  9. A

    El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

    Truly amazing story, very well done! I don't know if it interests you but for the next story you're considering, I think it would be a great read if you were to go outside of Europe and improve an obscure nation as well as the obscure league. For example, there are three tiers of Indonesian...
  10. A

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    I did this last year and got fairly far into the game (wasn't as successful as kandersson, of course) and yeah, the national team, for a few seasons, will be depressing. Just ignore it, you won't get sacked so it's fine
  11. A

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    I don't think there's really much you can do on the NT front for a few seasons. The main (and imo the only) aim for a little while is to get the club to a level where they can garner enough income to support the upgrading of facilities and recruitment. Only then will you get any Sammarinese...
  12. A

    Coaches

    In FM 12, it was easy to see which coaches would do a good job for you because it was all calculated by one simple formula. But it appears that this has changed in FM13; does anyone have any idea how the star ratings are calculated? It seems clear that DDM will still be involved but something...
  13. A

    Media Pundits

    I'm also with San Marino and I had a media pundit on the payroll, but they did show up on the staff list
  14. A

    FM13 regen dates?

    I'm a couple of years into my save and when you select a nation, if you go to transfers > youth intake, it gives you a list of all the regens and when they were brought in :) edit: And yes, I did have to manually go through every single nation in the game, but it's worth it ;)
Back
Top