Recent content by AC169

  1. A

    FM19: Rate My Regen Thread

    In my 3rd season with Mk Dons in the Championship. Payne (ST) bought for 200k. Frederick (AM) bought for 10k. Both look like they will be EPL players .Salerno (RWB) for free from Australia. Dean (AM) for 10k. Both very promising O'Riordan (ST) for 350k. Scarr (GK) for 2k. Both again look...
  2. A

    Fiorentina: Can the once powerful city become a powerful football force too?

    Definitely will follow. I am a Fiorentina fan so am eager to see how you get on with them. I am sure you will do a lot better than them IRL this season. Good luck!
  3. A

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    This tactic has worked amazingly well for me. 1st season MK Dons won League One with record points and goals and won the League Cup against Man Utd. Used original version for most games except away games against top teams and all games against top teams in cup competitions. Used Jesaustralia OIs.
  4. A

    Wondering Into The Unknown - A Bristol City Story

    Thank you mate. I will let you know how I get along with it. Good luck in the Premier League this year, I will be awaiting the results eagerly.
  5. A

    Wondering Into The Unknown - A Bristol City Story

    Just use the go advanced options when you post on the thread and there is an attachments button. The tactic will be in the football manager 2017 folder, which is found in my documents, in the tactics folder.
  6. A

    Wondering Into The Unknown - A Bristol City Story

    Hey mate, loving the story, just had a read through today and it is great! Was just wondering if there was a chance you could upload your tactic. I am trying to create a good 4-5-1 for my current game but I'm struggling.
  7. A

    Player history missing

    I'm in my third season and all the player history for the last two years is gone like in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance
Back
Top