Recent content by adamj420

  1. A

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Any time scheduled for the release Sergon? Just seen this post yesterday. An incredible amount of work. Thank you!
  2. A

    Week off - Looking for PM League - Monday

    Hey guys, I have a week off work and I am looking for serious players to start a game with. Looking to play mostly during the day with some evening games. If interested please respond below with steam names.
  3. A

    Premiership Game starting at 7.30 GMT

    Hosting a game at 7.30 tonight. Post a reply if you want to join. adamj420 - Arsenal ---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:26 PM ---------- Gonna start at 8pm now insread. Ill set up Himachi now Name - adamj420 password - FMBase
  4. A

    The Official 'Looking for a Network Game' Thread

    Yeah great set one up and send me on the details. No prefrences.
  5. A

    The Official 'Looking for a Network Game' Thread

    I would love to join a game tonight. Any games happening?
Back
Top