Recent content by afc_dan

  1. A

    *FM2013 Transfer Budgets*

    I thought it would be a great idea if people could check the transfer budgets of clubs on FM13 without having to load up the game and add themselves as a manager etc. So far, I've got the transfer budgets for every team in: Premiership, Championship, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga...
  2. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Will check these out when I'm next on FM, cheers! :)
  3. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Thanks mate, much appreciated :) Also, added a few more players to the list and looking to add a few more for the full release of FM13 so all suggestions welcome!
  4. A

    FM2013 Bargains List

    Lists like this are invaluable as a resource for most people, including myself. I make the list and then check it every time I start new game and in need of a certain position :D
  5. A

    FM2013 Free Players

    Yeah he is a good player. As for Dzagoev, wasn't too sure whether to include him as he isn't technically a free player at the start, but I might put him on the list and mention that he will join in Jan :)
  6. A

    FM2013 Bargains List

    Created another list, this time for some of the best bargains and cheap players in FM2013. I've only included players under £2.5m (but most are under £1m). I was going to put it as exclusively sub £1m players but would have missed out some real gems that cost a little bit more. Football...
  7. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    There is a tutorial at the bottom of the list but I'll expain it here anyway. You click your manager name, then go to Shortlists -> shortlist, and then on the right (roughly half way on screen) there is a button called shortlists. Click that, then click import, then locate the file and click ok :)
  8. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Akpom has bags of potential, disappointed in myself for missing him out as I'm an Arsenal fan and have seen him play a few times in real life, will add him to the list tomorrow cheers!
  9. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    The shortlist has now been downloaded almost 10,000 times in 48 hours and is now well over 200 players. Keep the suggestions coming :)
  10. A

    FM2013 Free Players

    No problem mate, glad to see people finding value in it :)
  11. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Just added another 90 players to the list. Checked out everyones suggestions from here, Twitter etc. Also did some more scouting and checked other saves that have gone past 2020. List now contains over 200 players and I've updated the downloadable shortlist with the new players. Hope you all...
  12. A

    FM2013 Free Players

    Similar to my wonderkids list I've created a big list of some of the best free agents at the start of FM2013. Some are very old, some are youngish but at the grand price of £0 you can't really go wrong. If you're running low on funds, free players are the way to go, not only do you get their...
  13. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Added a couple more players to the list and will be updating the downloadable shortlist now :)
  14. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Everyone should check out Wellington Nem as well. 20 years old, worth £9m but he has a minimum fee release clause of £3.5m which is super cheap as he has big potential :)
  15. A

    FM2013 Wonderkids

    Yeah I know but I was running soaks to see how the AI teams were doing as the game progressed and I prefer to visually see how good players are anyway but maybe that's just me. I prefer to see their attributes at aged 27 rather than just a number :D
Back
Top