Recent content by AHTsunami

  1. A

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Academies Youth is huge part of football that I think is missing from FM. I want the ability to define a philosophy at the clubs academy to focus on either Technical, mental, physical or balanced. I want staff options for the academy to help influence the focuses. I want a value to tell me how...
  2. A

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Ability to export selected player attribites to csv, xml or xls formats would be great. Ability to assign a note to a player, staff member or club, and have these notes visible on their profile pages as a selectable option. Create automatic notes and assign them to players on certain events such...
  3. A

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Id never use it personally and the extra players would radically slow games down. This would have to be an option that in the new game settings. Load male players only, female players only or male and female players.
  4. A

    Best youth academies

    Spurs has just completed a state of the art academy project, and this is now correctly reflected in the game.
  5. A

    What is the point of technique for Goalkeepers?

    What is technique Technique sits under the technical category, so it makes sense to me that it only applies to the technical attributes of a player. IMO this field determines if the player can add anything extra to a technical action. For example, Player A and player B both have finishing 15...
  6. A

    Player Attributes Explained

    Balance First of all, this is a great post and one that I have found very useful so thanks for the hard work. I have a question about balance. I do not know the mechanics of the game but it seems to me that your description of balance is perhaps a little understated. I think its one of the...
  7. A

    lower league teams promotion

    I may be wrong but I think he's refereing to which very low league teams like witton or fc united etc getting promoted into the first playable tier. Sadly i havn't a clue to the answer.oO)
  8. A

    Far too many red cards/ very inconsistent results!

    No it can happen at any time, I am in my 7th season with redditch and it happened in season 6, I also recall it happed a few seasons back aswell. Its like buses, they all come at once. Still I should check the opposite team players see if they like to wind up the opposition or if I had an unluck...
  9. A

    AI engine learns my formation

    It can be a bit off a pain but, if you keep to a standard formation, start the game and then pause it straight away, change the system slightly say from an attacking approach to a counter, the ai will be fooled. it will think it knows how to counter act your system but in reality, you play a...
  10. A

    what should I do after promoted?

    Patience is the key. I have just taken Redditch from the conference north into the 1st division in 7 seasons. I got back to back promotions from the conference premier, into the league1, and boy was that first season hard. I was second to bottom after 25 games couldn't buy a win for love or...
  11. A

    The Complete How to train/tutor my youngster's Thread

    Great thread. For me personally I try to do the following. From. 15-17 I focus on tutoring them. give the younger players a weaker tutor ( allthough one who is still better mentally then the youth player). This will slowly improve and mold their personality. By 18 years old most youth players...
  12. A

    why can't my senior players tutor?

    I had the same problem. In my Redditch save I had been promoted into the 1st division, during this first season i was really struggling, second to bottom for half a season. I mostly had kids with good potential so I decided to sign some older veterans, with resolute/proffesional personalities...
  13. A

    Far too many red cards/ very inconsistent results!

    It is a bit of a pain when this happens in my redditch save I always seem to get red cards in bulk, I can go for a hole season barely seing a red card, and then suddenly I will get 4 in 6 games. Thats without change to tactics or anything. Its a bit annoying really. There are two things that you...
  14. A

    Corner taker suitabilty

    corner suggestion My only suggestion is to look at this from a different angle. The coach maybe trying to suggest that Norwood would be better off playing in the penalty area. He is taller, stronger, better at jumping and can also hit a superb long shot. While Per is nearly as good at...
Back
Top