Recent content by AidyMurf

  1. A

    bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

    Can I be added to the waiting list?
  2. A

    West Ham - Onwards and Upwards!

    West Ham appoint Aidan Murphy on a 1 year deal! West Ham fans were left stunned when experienced Premier League Sam Allardyce was replaced by former Irish International Aidan Murphy. Murphy whose glittering playing career was caught short at 27 years of age due to a serious knee injury has...
  3. A

    Anyone doing a chairman game this year?

    No problem mate, have a few friends who would be interested so I'm sure filling 20 teams would be easy! Message me whenever you start :)
  4. A

    Anyone doing a chairman game this year?

    Last year's was great.
  5. A

    Football Manager won't load or save, help!

    I saved my game as normal last night and then my power cut but Football Manager was already saved and was off. Today I tried to go on to play my save and it says 'Save game cannot be loaded'. I tried restoring it and I restored a save from two days ago and it won't load either. All the saves on...
  6. A

    Finding Players Problem

    Sorry to create a new thread guys but I seriously need help in finding players. I'm Accrington in League Two and I have two scouts (all I'm allowed). It seems that I can only search for players that my scouts have a slight knowledge about which makes it nearly impossible to sign good talented...
  7. A

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    How the **** are you supposed to find regens when you are in League Two and your scout can't find other countries. Can barely find any players of any use?
  8. A

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Hi guys, some brilliant regens there. I don't have a regen to show but I was wondering how do you get the best regens? I'm Accrington Stanley in League Two :P and I had my intake of youth in March I think, but when I went in to player search for other regens from other clubs I couldn't find any...
  9. A

    Post Your Successes

    Not as glamorous as every other success on here but hey I'll take it... Kept Accrington Stanley in League Two, finished 19th! Predicted finish 24th. We'll take it.
  10. A

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Have goalkeepers been fixed?
  11. A

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Are they looking into the ridiculous amount of long range goals (poor goalkeeping) and terrible backpasses AND ridiculous stats of PL players. ie Sturridge Balotelli
  12. A

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Never usually post on here but wtf is wrong with goalkeepers? I'm Accrington Stanley and yes I'm not expecting Manuel Nueur or Thibuat Courtois saves but come on! 1 handed swipes into the top of the net from relatively comfortably 25 yard strikes, to be honest I have sat and focused on...
  13. A

    Louis van Gaal : A Football Manager

    What do you get from cheating lol Why not just play the game properly/
  14. A

    Unemployed Challenge - From the Bottom to the Top

    GUISELEY APPOINT MURPHY On a cold wet day in the 22nd of February 2014 Guiseley slumped to 13th in the Skrill North after a 2 - 2 draw with Leamington. And that was it for Mark Bower a popular player manager of Guiseley as Steve Parkin decided enough was enough and that this little club...
  15. A

    Unemployed Challenge - From the Bottom to the Top

    Cheers, hope you follow the story. Starting the season now. Step into the complete unknown for me but I suppose that makes it a bit more interesting for anyone following!
Back
Top