Recent content by Aidzz

  1. A

    Fleetwood Town

    I'm playing 4-2-4, Vardy and Magno Viera as wingers, Counago and Brodie up top.
  2. A

    Fleetwood Town

    Recently started my first save on FM12 with Fleetwood Town. Was impressed with the playing squad on first impression, but losing the first two pre-season games, 4-1 to Sunderland Reserves and 2-0 to Harrogate, it was obvious I needed to bring in a few signings. I signed Liam Chilvers from...
  3. A

    Steve*s Kit Requests

    they are brilliant pal, much appreciated! x
  4. A

    Steve*s Kit Requests

    Team Name: Brighton & Hove Albion Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Original Main Sponsor: Hollister (brighton like seagulls) ;) Home Kit Design: Same template as West Broms home kit, but the blue more suited to Brighton Away Kit: Surprise me :) Cheers pal, liking the kits btw x
  5. A

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Team: Brighton Manufacturer: Adidas Sponsor: hollister ;) Home design: Same layout as West Broms home kit this season but the blue as Brightons blue Away design: surprise me :) Cheers bud, love your work! Also, could you leave the download link in a format I can do with winrar. x
  6. A

    Attracting Regens

    Most of the regens I approach are Brazilian, Spanish, or Argentinian but yeah, no luck. Only just started this season so be a while before I get to EPL haha :(
  7. A

    Attracting Regens

    I've just finished the first season with Brighton. Got promotion to the championship and also won the JPT, which surely should give me and my team extra rep. However, whenever I approach to sign regens they never want to enter discussions with my club, no matter what club or wage their on...
  8. A

    Show Off Your Regen

    I've found a couple of good ones at the one of the first season with Brighton. Trouble is, we don't have the money or the reputation to attract them to come here, bad times! :(
  9. A

    Playes misses Lot of "clear cut chanses"

    Train him extra on composure and decisions, I had Chris Wood the same on my Brighton save, but now he scores most, if not all.
  10. A

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    Almost finished first season with Brighton. Top of league 1 leading Peterborough by 1 point, but 10 clear of third place. Lost in league cup in second round to Reading 1-0. Cheeky Wembley appearance vs Oldham in JPT final. Took Fulham to a replay, and extra time and pens in fifth round of FA...
  11. A

    Forfar Athletic, To the SPL and Beyond.

    Good story mate, will be following.
  12. A

    Regens

    Thanks mate, I was aware their was other threads, but I'm currently on the game and just needed a quick reply off someone. Cheers.
  13. A

    Regens

    Can someone please help me on regens quickly? I've started a new season with Preston, and only loaded the English leagues down to BSN/BSS. Can I still find regens as their brought out, or was I meant to open other nations? (Please feel free to block this thread when it's been answered...
  14. A

    U's as in unknown!

    Sure thing bud. :)
  15. A

    U's as in unknown!

    August update Norwich 0-1 Colchester - Brilliant win. I would of been delighted to take a point before the game so to win was an amazing achievement. QPR 3-2 Colchester - Proud of the players but disappointed for the fans. We led two times but two goals for QPR in the last 10 minutes put us...
Back
Top