Recent content by akagam1

  1. A

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Thats great news. I heard that new update weakend the tactic, so I havent update my game. I will update it if the new tactic already there
  2. A

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    Havent finished the season, but I only can get a draw againts barcelona and bayern away, but destroy both of them at home. Since I dont have capacity to tweak the tactic, for me the tactic still good. Maybe vujecic will make adjustment 352 tactic for new update
  3. A

    Vujevic tactics for FM26!

    This one is look promising. Always loves to try your 352 tactic because i use Inter everytime I play FM. Here is my first 2 match using this new tactic, 6-0 againts Fiorentina and 3-0 againts Real Madrid in Champions League Quarter Final. I used OI as in the 1st page and I think this tactic...
  4. A

    Hammerhead shark (4-2-1-3) 18.3.3

    cant wait to see your tweak
  5. A

    Hammerhead shark (4-2-1-3) 18.3.3

    Using this tactic for 3rd season with inter and still the result is incredible For me, change the defensive line to normal makes this tactic stronger at defense. make sure that you have a good wing back, so they can create a lot of chance. I have santon and dimarco for this position
  6. A

    Hammerhead shark (4-2-1-3) 18.3.3

    i've tried this tactic since Inter Vs Chelsea (Euro Super Cup) and the result was increadible and still wanna try this tactic this season
  7. A

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    hi mate i just wonder, is v7 only work while using instant result? thanks
Back
Top