Recent content by Alcerl

  1. A

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I think that there's something wrong... I've lost 6-8 a home match, and my team was also favourite (2.50 vs 2.65)... Edit: I've used this match as a test. I've re-played it, with different team talks (same starting XI) and I've won 4-1...
  2. A

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Thanks to all for the answers! At the end i think that is an overall palyers's quality issue. I was thinking (in addition) if it could be a problem related to the pre-match team talks.. I've noticed that with different team talk, I've obtained totally different result (with equal opponent's...
  3. A

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Great Tactic Hi to everyone! I'm using this great tactic with Panionios (Greek League). Overall, it works very well, but i've noticed that my team concede almost 1 goal every match. I follow all the istruction in the OP, but the opponent team almost always can score to me easly. I'm doing...
Back
Top