Recent content by Aldoc96

  1. A

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    I am in a save in July 2012. I started as manager of Man City, in my first season I did pretty well, finishing 2nd (4 points behind champions Man Utd) in Premier League, losing to Aston Villa in FA Cup final, conquering the League Cup, and being eliminated in the quarterfinals of EURO Cup, a...
  2. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    What really annoys me is the fact that the draws in cup competitions are really ridicullous >.< For example, in my ManCity save(season 09-10), I was drawn against Arsenal at home, and after that against Liverpool away( i was defeated there), and meanwhile Chelsea reached the final having been...
  3. A

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Any suggestions about a mediocre team with quite a high budget? Preferably in England, Italy, Spain , France or Germany (2nd division if possible :))
Back
Top