Recent content by Alex351

  1. A

    Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

    Im looking forward to seeing how WS Wanderers go to! Might have to play as them FM13, just to check 'em out :P
  2. A

    Your first football management game

    My first management game was FIFA Manager 2010, but I got FM 2011 the year after...
  3. A

    Logos for Australian State Leagues Sides

    Thanks kawalski, I really appreciate it, you do a great job! :P
  4. A

    Australia/Oceania game

    Yeah, I'm an Aussie and if this game is still floating around I'd be very happy to join? Is it still running?
  5. A

    Logos for Australian State Leagues Sides

    what about ACT Premier League?
  6. A

    The FM11 Editing Help thread

    Created a team but for some reason the badge/logo of the club is just black and white. How can you change colours of badges in editor or any other way?
  7. A

    The FM11 Editing Help thread

    How do i make new nation rules? Because i can edit the current nation rules however the space where you put how many teams get relegated from the A-League is blanked out.
  8. A

    League Creating Thread!

    Hey guys need some help here. I have edited in a second division in Australia called the A2-League but for some reason I can't match the number of teams being promoted (3) to the number of teams being relegated from the A-League. I can find area to change this but for some reason I cant change...
  9. A

    The FM11 Editing Help thread

    Hi guys need some help here. I have created a second division for australia called the A2-League but for some reason I can't match the number of teams being promoted (3) to the number of teams being relegated from the top division (A-League). I can find the option to change the number of teams...
Back
Top