Recent content by Alexh69

  1. A

    DEMOLISHER !

    Hey TFF, I'm about to start a new game with Lyon with STRICKERLESS VERSION, and I wanted to know if you may have some advices for me ?
  2. A

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    I'm agree with Attacking Movement. But if you are favorite. If I use Defense training when I'm favorite I'm always ****** up. And Completely ****** up. ( Sometimes no CCC in the match, but other times 5-7 CCC and no goal. And of course, take two goals on counter attacking. ) Having awesome...
  3. A

    ZYNDAR & CE - KINGDOM

    I know match engine can **** you up, but I play the same match four times for know if I use closing down on strikers or not. It's was Wolfsburg against Lyon ( ligue 1, me ) in Champions League, and Wolfsburg,favorite, playing at home. The first match without closing down I lose 4-1 with 3 goals...
  4. A

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    I don't have doubt about that !! I'm sure they have amazing stats. But they are really expensive !
  5. A

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    I know this thread is closed, but for those who use goal2581999's g2 tactic, I recommend Munir El Haddadi, he is really awesome. Like another players, I konw, but his singularity is that he is awesome for AF AND WL ! He can buy very easily after 2 or 3 season.
  6. A

    Chelsea-like roles, dominating Premier League

    If I wanna exploits, I can find them everywhere on this forum ! Sometimes I found tactics who use the same system that I use : I build my set piece according to my team. And like your built a tactic with a specific team, with specifics players I thought you've built set piece depending on...
  7. A

    Chelsea-like roles, dominating Premier League

    The special one leaves nothing to chance. No need to answer me , I do not want to debate with someone who can not understand a simple question that was just whether I should create my own set pieces if I wanted to test this tactic. And as it was not specified, I seem to have the right to ask...
  8. A

    Chelsea-like roles, dominating Premier League

    How about corner and long throw ?
  9. A

    PREDATOR!

    Another wonderful tactic I'll test for sur ! Can give me a setup for Lyon TFF please ? Just a last question, do you think this tactic can work with Conference South teams ?
  10. A

    ChristianEriksen - Dangerous Work!

    Awesome Tactic ! But I found IF tweak tactic is better than the original.. I've better results ( test only on few matches ) with IF tweak, despite I built my team for Attacking Version. Am I the only one ? And what about your test ChristianEriksen ?
  11. A

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I expect you'll excuse me but I forgot somethings : Hubert Fournier ( Reims ) is the new trainer of Lyon. Remi Garde is now no contracted. Anthony Lopes may have improvement. Nabil Fekir had show some things during a match with a goal and an assist. And Lacazette is only Striker, and I...
  12. A

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    In Lyon ( Ligue 1 ), Corentin Tolisso and Jordan Ferri have done a great season. Tolisso need a howesome improvement ( CA PA ) Ferri too. Vercoutre had signed to Caen. I hope you don't ever did that. ( Sorry for my poor english. )
Back
Top