Recent content by alexholland1985

  1. A

    A sort of a guide for everyone struggling

    First match using the above tactics. Fluke???
  2. A

    SCOTTISH PYRAMID CHALENGE

    FM15 Scotland League Database [Full Pyramid] | Passion for Football Manager
  3. A

    SCOTTISH PYRAMID CHALENGE

    Anyone else taking part in this event? Downloaded the update from a website with all 7 tiers of Scotland on it.
  4. A

    My World Jobless Save

    Hi. I'm bored all every single challenge I do. This isn't a challenge just me telling you what I am doing. Iv loaded up every single nation and league In that nation and started unemployed. Currently In my third season with delta's fc in Indonesia and gained promotion in my second season. Mehhhh
  5. A

    THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL MANAGER CHALLENGE

    DID YOU DO THE SV HORN CHALLENGE ASWELL MATE? I GOT SACKED FROM THAT ASWELL. IVE JUST STARTED MY WELLINGTON CHALLENGE BUT FEEL FREE TO START ONE OF MINE FROM ABOUT OR A NEW ONE I SHALL ADD TO THE LIST. ALWAYS LOVE A CHALLENGE,BUILDING YOUTH AND MAKING HISTORY. I PREFER TEAMS THAT HAVE NEVER EVER...
  6. A

    THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL MANAGER CHALLENGE

    WELLINGTON PHOENIX - FIRST SEASON DONE. NOT ANYTHING TO SHOUT HOME ABOUT BUT I DID FLUTTER WITH 5TH PLACE BIT TILL MY FORM DIPPED. GOT A NEW CONTRACT,SIGNED UP MY TOP YOUTH TALENT TO LONG TERM CONTRACTS ALSO. THE 31K LEAGUE WAGE CAP WILL TAKE SOME GETTING SOME USED TOO.
  7. A

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    I did this challenge back in 2011. love it but should I try again? Not long enough really till the next one, cant settle on a save at all after I got sacked from my SV Horn Austrian league save
  8. A

    THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL MANAGER CHALLENGE

    WELLINGTON PHOENIX - STARTED MY FIRST CHALLENGE. CLEARED OUT ALL THE OLD STAFF FOR FREE ALSO INSTALLED A YOUTH MANAGEMENT SETUP. BIG OFFER PUT IN FOR MY STAR STRIKER BUT MANAGED TO HOLD ONTO HIM. THE PLAYERS DONT REALLY WANT TO SIGN NEW CONTRACTS EITHER SO A VERY IMPORTANT SEASON.
  9. A

    THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL MANAGER CHALLENGE

    THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL MANAGER CHALLANGE THE IDEA OF THIS CHALLENGE IS TO PIT MY WITS AGAINST SOME OF THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGES I HAVE FOUND ON THE INTERNET BY PEOPLE THAT PLAY THIS INCREDIBLE GAME. I AM A VETERAN FM PLAYER AND HAD MIXED RESULTS DURING CHALLENGES SO IM NOT SAYING I AM THE BEST...
  10. A

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    The End After three seasons tying to get a job in Austria I am ending this challenge now. The SV Horn takeover really disheartened me after a very unfair sacking & I have retired. My short club career is posted. Good luck everyone
  11. A

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    Congrats on all your achievement's lewie your really flying on this challenge. I think I've hit the end of the road on mine though, just been knocking around international management with turkey and south Africa but nothing to shout home about. I either take a drop into league one and build a...
  12. A

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    Really struggling to get ANY job after my Turkey adventure. Even with a League One title to my name no managers are leaving teams and teams wont take a punt on me. I personally have a 4 year waiting game for jobs, if I cant get one in that time scale I retire. Hope this isn't the case I've...
  13. A

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    Turkey rein was short and sweet. A tired team went into the competition but still no excuss. Terrible. Back to the job centre for me.
  14. A

    [Europe] Alphabet Challenge

    New job....A reputation booster maybe!
Back
Top