Recent content by Alextza

  1. A

    Liverpool Second Season transfers

    I only signed Canvani in the first season for 31 million 20 upfront and 11 over 48 mths gotze was signed at the start of the second 61 million upfront and 22 over 48 mths
  2. A

    Liverpool Second Season transfers

    Hey thanks for taking the time to reply! Unfortunatley Man united snapped up Ganso in the first season, as to Eriksen i have looked at him, do you think he could adapt naturally to playing just CM as a ball playing midlfielder? if not i would be tempted to look elsewhere due to his pricetag...
  3. A

    Liverpool Second Season transfers

    Hi guys, First post on here so be gentle! I'll start with some background informaiton. I am currently in my second season with Liverpool, in our first season we won the Carling Cup and the Premier league! Signings to date IN Edison Canvani £31 million - 1st season Mario Gotze £83 million...
Back
Top