Recent content by alexxxt

  1. A

    The Complete Regen Thread

    cheers mate!
  2. A

    The Complete Regen Thread

    just wondering what the best methods are for finding regens i generally search for at most 20 and just see who pops up however i've signed 4 regens now and none have been from that method. i sort of just stumbled upon them. so basically i'm thinking there must be a decent way to do it.
  3. A

    Man United debt

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/man-united-debt-t44862.html
  4. A

    Show off Your Regen Players

    cheers mate. hoping i've found mysef a good efficient german striker !
  5. A

    Show off Your Regen Players

    First 3 better ones i got. They all doing pretty good so far. Keeper is first choice.
  6. A

    Liverpool Agree Fee For Raul Meireles

    from what i've seen of him and heard he looks to be a proper box to box mid think someone said it earlier good tackler and can score goals. looks like a really good signing for liverpool.
  7. A

    undeserved stats

    Veloso is a true example.. I just signed him and he is pretty dam awesome! Another i would consider is Gourcuff admittedly I dont watch much french football but I dont think he deserves to be one of the best on the game
  8. A

    Fm 2011

    Unsure as too whether someone has posted something similar but just wondering who everyone thinks will be the must buy's of the 2011 game. I'm quite looking forward to Meireles after an impressive world cup. Also Javier Hernandez, Schweinsteiger (sp?) and Khedira..in fact most of young German...
  9. A

    Unused 2066 game-save

    best thread! love that Berbatov was manager of United for ages.. Liverpool are STILL in debt haha that's amusing! that Roma midfielder is unbelievable.
  10. A

    Man United Debt

    Ahh I see that's ok then. I had one where I was Schalke and United sold Rooney to Chelsea I think it was, guess it was for funds. Just wondered if it happened every time. Also do the new buyers bring similar debt or wipe it clean?
  11. A

    Man United Debt

    Hi just wondering might be a bit random has anyone played far enough through the game to see if the huge debts start affecting Man United? Or if there is a takeover or something like that. Just a bit intrigued.
  12. A

    The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

    looks cool man! very topical ha
  13. A

    Fast & Good Defenders/Wingbacks

    domenico criscito
  14. A

    My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

    4 hatricks! he's my top scorer as well
  15. A

    My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

    hey chapman for the corner settings whilst united have vidic i put him on the attack far but for another team should you just put your best head/jump/strength player on it?
Back
Top