Recent content by AlexZommer

  1. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Napoli, 1st season. V6 :) I won Serie A and Champions League!
  2. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    TFF, the only change is the corner setup? right?
  3. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    LOL, how did you manage to pick it? I can't find East Grinstead team and the competition where it participates...
  4. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Dude, what team do you manage? :)
  5. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    I'd use Walcott as the right IF but Alexis Sanchez is much better.
  6. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Ultimate V3, Southampton 1st season :)
  7. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    the central striker or AMC should take the corner.
  8. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    TFF, I guess the left full back's attributes are the same for V15? Thanks.
  9. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Ratings are just crazy in FM15 and they mean nothings. I never pay attention to it. The only thing I care about is my team winning :)
  10. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Heh :) I'm too just about to start a new save with Tottenham. I'm going to sell Nacer Chadli and buy someone else because he has low Technique, Dribbling and speed for Inside Forward and also he doesn't fit for AMC/MC positions so I want to get rid of him as soon as possible. :D
  11. A

    El Diablo is Back!!!!

    You just need copy corner setup but anyway almost all tactics already have this corner setup ;)
  12. A

    El Diablo is Back!!!!

    This "long flat throw exploit" can be used with any other tactic :) Anyone can just teach his player "long flat throw" PPM and ask him take throw-ins. ;) Heh:) You can put "Diablo" inside your own tactic ;)
  13. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    TFF, V8 is really on fire. I'm using it with Sunderland predicted 15th and sitting 2nd after 24 matches played! :)
  14. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    Ok guys, I just finished my 1st season with Liverpool... looks awesome. :)
  15. A

    EXECUTIONER!

    It's still going very strong with Liverpool but I think I'll finish the season tomorrow... just need some rest :)
Back
Top