Recent content by Allenysm

  1. A

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    I've seen Neymar on £1,100,000 a WEEK for what it's worth!
  2. A

    Everton - Breaking Top 4

    Wellington Nem and ter Stegen are great choices, especially if you can get them in your first season. Marco Verratti from PSG is awesome, it's possible to get him with a relatively low initial fee and a lot more after 50 league appearances, but in your case, I'd be looking at as many Regens as...
  3. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    If you're having problems Raikan then that spells trouble for the rest of us! Injuries are frustrating but I save regularly and if it's a bad one - broken leg/cruciate ligament - then I reload my save, and touch wood, the worst I've seen in 15 seasons is a few torn hamstrings putting people out...
  4. A

    All Players Interested not unlocking...

    You need to go into Settings and then Store, and unlock it from there - it'll be available, there won't be a cost for it if it has unlocked. You then apply to the game, and if playing through Steam, you have to be online in Steam to access the Store, otherwise you get an error.
  5. A

    Help with unlockables?

    Try signing someone like Wellington Nem in the first season. His release fee is £3.5 million and if played and trained correctly you could easily make a £20 million profit on him in a couple of years :) The French clubs Lille and Lyon both have very good youth players as well, so you could also...
  6. A

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    I didn't know that you could ask the board to do that, I've had three 4 and a half star youth players that are now almost unstoppable at 22, but since then I've had to buy from abroad and train them up - I'll give it a go and see what happens at the end of the season!
  7. A

    Problem with match preparation training

    I also had this problem for ages but I have to admit that I conceded a lot less when it was broken, so it turned out to be useful despite itself!
  8. A

    work permit for a player already transfered to my club?!?

    As others have said, this a common occurrence for non-EU players yet to become internationals. Sending them to your affiliate for a couple of years can help them gain citizenship there and therefore become eligible, but if not you've potentially got a long time before you can play them, during...
  9. A

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Haha that's happened to me a bunch of times, think it's just the game getting old!
  10. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    1: I hate that, whether you're winning 1-0 or 4-0, the message should be clear to any sensible player, it isn't going to confuse or make a player "switch off" when you say that - so much for realism! 2: I hate manager interaction, I think it's window dressing and a waste of time, as you say...
  11. A

    How long are you playing a save for?

    I'm also up to 2019/20 in a Classic Mode save of Man Utd (yes, I support them and like to play as my favourite!), but as others have said the Regens are so good I'm winning the league by 20 points at least - I have three world class right midfielders alone and no one to replace Gareth Bale on...
  12. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    Pretty much as I posted, I got to CL final time, and the game now says that two venues are hosting the same match at the same time, but not even Roberto Carlos could kick a ball from Munich to Athens oO)
  13. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    I had to jinx my post from 20+ pages back, but still in Classic Mode as Man Utd, it is now impossible to score penalties in open play! It's been constant for the last two seasons with a variety of high-stat takers, all of whom either miss or the keeper saves it. The best I can hope for is to...
  14. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    FWIW, I'm playing FM13 on my Mac and bought it via Steam, and I've had no bugs, crashes, or problems *knock wood* so far?
  15. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    Hi everyone, long-time user, first-time caller, you get the idea. Been playing the game solidly the last few weeks (I've been playing the CM series since 1994 and FM since that started), and my main gripe is when you get three seasons in and your previously bulletproof tactics (thanks...
Back
Top